Just rewatched Cerrone vs conor

louiscyphere

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I couldn’t help but feel blessed by the greatest mma practitioner of all time. I’m literally crying with joy right now. I can’t help but wonder if Conor could ko Israel, Jones and Stipe in the same night. I don’t think any of them could take those shoulder strikes.

I know the usual suspects are going to come in and shit all over this thread but let’s remember not to feed the trolls and have a legit discussion on the true GOAT

I’ve also been trying to find the time for a rewatch.

giphy.gif

I know the usual suspects are going to come in and shit all over this thread but let’s remember not to feed the trolls and have a legit discussion on the true GOAT

We need to see him again this year, at middleweight against Adesanya should he defend that strap a couple of times.

TS being blessed...

CXIny2g.gif

We need to see him again this year, at middleweight against Adesanya should he defend that strap a couple of times.

LOL, Conor DEFEND a title before he loses it ?!

LOL

Spoken like a true casual. Have you ever watched MMA ?

Conor 2.0 bless.

The best is yet to come.

LOL, Conor DEFEND a title before he loses it ?!

LOL

Spoken like a true casual. Have you ever watched MMA ?

How dare people suggest Conor has to defend his titles. After all he's done for the fight game, the arrogance of some people is baffling!

The shoulder strikes were innovative and random as hell. That's about it

The theatrical performance with Eddie is more entertaining. Cerrone got himself hurt by screwing up his acting.

Conor's opponents are lucky he has got two shoulders and two hands - and not four shoulders. Imagine Conor with four shoulders. Unstoppable!

Back