Elections Dana White appears at Trump rally.

Deadwing88

Lion of Panjshir.
@Silver
Reaction score

12940230_web1_web-Dana-White-Donald-Trump-ig.jpg

:D

I wonder if he grabbed Dana by the pussy

Well of course, if democrats win he'll lose a small percentage more of his wealth and that's unacceptable when you have hundreds of millions of dollars that you'll never spend.

Why does Dana always yell even if he has a microphone

Nice work Dana.

TRUMP 2020 LANDSLIDE.

He couldn't even win vs Hillary with a landslide, he lost the popular vote against her - lol.

Against a real candidate (assuming Bernie gets the nod) ? He's done. He's too inarticulate and confused to debate somebody who's sharp. That leaves his core (approximately 50% of republicans by last polls) vs the rest.

Landslide, lol.

Well of course, if democrats win he'll lose a small percentage more of his wealth and that's unacceptable when you have hundreds of millions of dollars that you'll never spend.

Dude I'm not into other guys so stop asking me to get in your pants.

He couldn't even win vs Hillary with a landslide, he lost the popular vote against her - lol.

Against a real candidate (assuming Bernie gets the nod) ? He's done. He's too inarticulate and confused to debate somebody who's sharp. That leaves his core (approximately 50% of republicans by last polls) vs the rest.

If you think that Bernie will beat Trump, how about an AV bet?

two clowns in a circus. bring on the balloons.

Dude I'm not into other guys so stop asking me to get in your pants.

If you send me another dick pic asking me to date I'll report you to the mods. You'll find plenty here interested in that, go chase them since you want a guy so bad.

If you think that Bernie will beat Trump, how about an AV bet?

LOL. To be 15 again. Keep it up sport.

Just when I started to like Dana he does this. What a fuckin tool bag. Stumping for a president who's destroying Democracy and the rule of law. Our country is truly fucked: we have a clown president who is a wannabe dictator, all the kids and half the adults in the country have turned into social media zombies, and we are literally burning the planet to hell with climate change. But everything is a fuckin game in the world we live in today so nothing will change.

but yeah, Dana showed up to a Trump rally. How fuckin cool is that!!!!!!!!
tenor.gif

Back