Could Eryk Anders one day be champ?

LilNicky95

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anders is an A-level athlete who was a D-1 star at Alabama(Not some D-5 small school guy like Reyes). He is still green in MMA but improving each fight.

Anders has power in both hands and is improving his wrestling base. Given a couple years and Anders continues to improve, I can see Anders presenting some problems for any MW.

ANDERS_ERYK_L.png

Ya Boi?

In a couple of years? Anders is 32 and is 2-3 in his last 5 fights. In a couple of years, he's most likely not in the UFC.

Anders is proof that being an "A-level athlete" doesn't automatically mean you will be the best in the world. his MMA debut was 8 years ago if you count his amateur career and to be honest, he isn't that good for 8 years of training, possibly longer than that.

Anders is an A-level athlete who was a D-1 star at Alabama(Not some D-5 small school guy like Reyes). He is still green in MMA but improving each fight.

Anders has power in both hands and is improving his wrestling base. Given a couple years and Anders continues to improve, I can see Anders presenting some problems for any MW.

ANDERS_ERYK_L.png

Ya Boi?
Watch him VS Roundtree. Should tell you everything you need to know about him

I don't believe so, but I also never thought Bisping would be champ.
I personally think that Anders would do better at LHW than MW. I don't know, at middleweight he just looks drained, sometimes plodding.

I don't believe so, but I also never thought Bisping would be champ.
I personally think that Anders would do better at LHW than MW. I don't know, at middleweight he just looks drained, sometimes plodding.
Good point

i think he could be if he polishes his skills. hes fought a lot of technical fighters and has learned a lot.
JovialVigorousAntarcticfurseal-size_restricted.gif

One of us sherbros will become one before he does.

Back