Crime BodyArmor SuperDrink Lawsuit!!

Kwinkle Kwink

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
In January 2020, a class-action lawsuit was filed against BA Sports Nutrition for allegedly misleadingly marketing BodyArmor SuperDrink as healthy and packed with vitamins and nutrients when, according to the complaint, the sports drink contains a large amount of sugar, which links it to serious medical conditions, including obesity, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease. Plaintiffs also allege that the company misleadingly represents that the sports drinks provide “superior” and “More Natural Better” hydration when, according to plaintiffs, there is no scientific support for the hydration claims and the drinks contain unnatural ingredients. The complaint also claims that the company unlawfully fortifies the drink with nutrients. (Silver et al v. BA Sports Nutrition,LLC, Case No. 20-cv-633, N. D. Cal.)

The lawsuit isn't wrong. Those drinks aren't good for shit, the same shit tier as Gatorade

huge if true

but seriously , this is everything wrong with america

Fun Fact: BodyArmor Was the First Investment for Bryant’s New Company ‘Kobe Inc’
kobe_harden_thanks_bts_463.png

<31>

Then dont drink it ya goofs!

The lawsuit isn't wrong. Those drinks aren't good for shit, the same shit tier as Gatorade

all of ingredients , sugar content etc are directly on the label

none of the claims are false - simply marketing hype

they fortified them with some bs minerals and vitamins same way vitamin water and smart water do

That's why I stick to beer.
Delicious, nutritious, and delicious.

I add 1/2 tsp of pink himalyan salt + some magnesium, zinc and calcium into bodyarmor and it helps me avoid cramps throughout my workout. And yes, sugar does help with hydration due to the insulin response which helps store electrolytes.

Label_01.PNG

BodyArmor is honestly pretty good, especially the banana strawberry flavor. I find it better than Powerade or Gatorade, but I never expected it to be "healthy". This whole lawsuit thing a sham cash grab. Either way though, I don't really buy sports drinks other than protein shakes so it's not like I drink any of that stuff often. It's actually kinda pricey too.

all of ingredients , sugar content etc are directly on the label

none of the claims are false - simply marketing hype

they fortified them with some bs minerals and vitamins same way vitamin water and smart water do
I didn't say they should win, I just said the shit isn't good for you. Try to read man

theres a mayberry forum, you can post stuff like this on there. tons of stuff like this there, you'll like it if you like to post and read topics like this

I'm sure they did their homework before making those claims. Maybe not though

Back