Conor 2.0 - Ninja Kicks ?

Murder_KickHC

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Has Conor 2.0 still worked on Ninja attacks which he used in past to set up killing blows?
The flying knee he landed on Cerrone was crazy though.

But can Conor do this?

3463172-selfishpowerlessgiantschnauzer-size_restricted.gif

Has Conor 2.0 still worked on Ninja attacks which he used in past to set up killing blows?
The flying knee he landed on Cerrone was crazy though.

It was more of a flying thigh.
<BC1>

It was more of a flying thigh.
<BC1>

I'm not convinced at all he intentionally threw a knee at Cerrone. Looks like his leg lifted off the ground while attacking but it most definitely didn't look like he intentionally threw a knee attack

Lame. That will get you warned in TKD competition.

I'm not convinced at all he intentionally threw a knee at Cerrone. Looks like his leg lifted off the ground while attacking but it most definitely didn't look like he intentionally threw a knee attack
It was intentional he tried to break Masvidals record

fuck you, fuck all conor fans and fuck conor 2.0

This Conor 2.0 shit is pathetic. He won't ever be champ again no matter what version of his you come up with

It wasn't a flying knee. He was off balance falling forward from that shitty, telegraphed, easily dodged left hand he threw.

WEC Cerrone wouldn't have given up on the easy takedown, but he's a company man now.

Also, stop trying to make "Conor 2.0" a thing. It's not a thing. He fought a guy who was on a 2 fight loss streak, 4 wins in his last 10, and is 37 with fading reflexes, fading speed, fading chin, who showed up for a paycheck.

Maybe Conor should take a top 10 fight in his division instead of cherry picking weak opponents who he matches up well with.

They thigh to the dome was due to follow-through
It hit hard
Just a consequence of a committed left hand

The airborne shoulder strikes were a new and unique evolution
Conor was 4" to 6" off the ground on the shoulder strikes
They hit real hard
The proof, cowboy's face
Nothing ever like it

I think 2.0 is a thing
Let's see how long it lasts

Back