Sansnom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Johnny Walker 2.0?

Tristar's latest episode:
lee-gsp.jpg

Lee-2.jpg

Walker almost the same size than GSP ...
<{danawhoah}>

Walker with the skills of St Pierre would give Jones the fight of his life... But I just hope he learns to fight smart from the GOAT and improves on all aspects of his game.

Now that he's training with Georges the great, step aside and watch the rise of Jonathan "O galo" Walker 2.0, the seventh son of a seventh son...
giphy.gif

...so it shall be written, so it shall be done.

fuck is that on his head?

da fuck is going on in your av TS?
ugh i fucking hate sand

fuck is that on his head?

da fuck is going on in your av TS?
ugh i fucking hate sand

I could have done without ever noticing that GIF, and I would have if it weren't for you.

No way anyone with any real eye for fighting would dismiss J Walker for his loss to C Anderson. Now if Walker comes out and continues to do the same antics before actually engaging with the opponent, then yeah we can start to discredit him. But again anyone with an eye for the sport can tell that Walker was going methhead on the feints and Anderson caught him with massive punch that really rocked Walker and it was all over from there. And even still Anderson couldn't even drop him so it shows that his chin has some resiliency to it.

Plus fighting against Jon, Walker wouldn't have to worry about any power punching strike. A kick to the noggin would be the thing to worry about but can Jon even lift his leg up high enough to reach Walker's noodle? However I think a fight with Jan would not be a good matchup for Walker just because of Jan's power. Either way, I think Walker is legit but needs to cut out his bullshit feint spamming to start the fight.

He looks a lot like Kevin Lee, not to sound racist in any way, cause ya know some ppl take shit far out of context these days

That’s cool of Jon Jones to train with Walker even though they are in the same bracket at LHW

I'm done with this guy his stupid hair and his stupid antics

Oh wow, anytime someone says with the goat its usually not but this time it is. This will definitely be good for walker

Back