Media Joe Rogan on Valentina Shevchenko "She's Scary"

In other breaking news, Cejudo is short and Yoel Romero is muscular.

I'm not too worried as I've read several Sherdoggers say they could beat her up with ease.

5'5 Valentina Shevchenko would dwarf him

Yeah, but he also said that Ronda was the greatest athlete and fighter in the history of the human race.

Rogan's praise doesn't mean much.

Damn nature you scary!

Val, and all the female champions right now are incredibly impressive.

I've been impressed by Chef Cenko for a long time. She's so much better than anyone in her weight class. I thought he poise against Chookigan was almost rude. She gave Chooki more respect than she deserved. It almost came off as mocking, before refusing a guard pull, slamming her opponent and finishing her in 20 seconds. She let Chookigan have faith in her guard before dismantling it in the second round, with ease. She whooped her mentally and physically.

Her beat down on Cachoeria is hard to watch. Her punches land so fresh and clean, the ref should have stopped it earlier.

Her KO of Eye is terrifying. It looks scary, it sounds scary. It looked like murder.

imo, Val is one of the best fighters in the world right now. She's the real Black Widow.

didn't seem that scary throwing 8 strikes per round against Carmouche

In other breaking news, Cejudo is short and Yoel Romero is muscular.

And an inch away from being short himself.

Also, why is he getting a title shot?

Not that I'm complaining or that it doesn't make sense given the last few years of people getting title shots that don't deserve them.

She would KILL ancient husk of a human Joe in a fight.

All of the drugs upon drugs upon drugs has transformed Joe into a brittle brittle FAKE tough guy.

one of the best martial artists in the ufc. shes strong but her style isn't like cyborgs. her technique is insane, speed and consistency, fight iq. she came close to beating Amanda some thought she did and shes a lot smaller. she compares to a mighty mouse imo. not as perfect but pretty damn close in all aspects of mma and is still improving.

he was the one who came up with joanna being the boogiewoman <30>

Back