Who would you like to see Peirira and Sanchez fight next?

Liverkick-king56

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Everybody is caught up in the ending of the fight and Fabia's wisdom but who do you think they should fight next?

Peirira vs Pettis, Perry or Niko Price. - You can match these 4 up anyway and it'll be fireworks. None of them have shots at the title but they all bring fireworks to every fight and would make a fun and crazy fight on paper with Peirira.

Sanchez vs Warley Alves? - Sanchez seems content to stay at WW and be fine with the size differences but this is a "winnable" fight considering Alves is a flawed fighter like Peirira and Gall.

Don't really want to see Sanchez fight again TBH

Watching a Diego Sanchez fight is never a normal experience. I’ll watch.

I'd like to see Diego try his hand at the local bar circuit.

Diego clearly isn't retiring or getting cut by the UFC so implying so is a bit pointless.

I don't want him fighting anymore either but he will

Diego vs Cowboy Oliveira

Perreira vs Mike Perry

Josh Fabia vs Michelle Waterson

Joshua Fabia vs Greg Jackson does 2 million buys

School of Self Awareness Worldwide Bless

Diego vs Connelly/ Da Silva winner

Peirira vs Perry or Vick

Everybody is caught up in the ending of the fight and Fabia's wisdom but who do you think they should fight next?

Peirira vs Pettis, Perry or Niko Price. - You can match these 4 up anyway and it'll be fireworks. None of them have shots at the title but they all bring fireworks to every fight and would make a fun and crazy fight on paper with Peirira.

Sanchez vs Warley Alves? - Sanchez seems content to stay at WW and be fine with the size differences but this is a "winnable" fight considering Alves is a flawed fighter like Peirira and Gall.

hasn't diego always fought at WW? not counting his time at LW...most of his career was at WW...so how come all of a sudden, he looks so much smaller than other guys in the same weight class.

hasn't diego always fought at WW? not counting his time at LW...most of his career was at WW...so how come all of a sudden, he looks so much smaller than other guys in the same weight class.
Fabia was very annoyed by the size by the sounds of it but Diego has always been a small WW, Jake Ellenburger had a big size advantage (Sanchez looked good in that fight though)
Peiria looked like a monster to Sanchez

The weight classes have changed drastically over the last 10 years. The amount of weight that is cut is on another level. At LW, BJ didn't seem small, fighting Joe Daddy, KFlo, Sean Sherk...but now, he would be dwarfed.

Pereira needs to fight someone capable of taking the fight to him and kicking his ass if he doesn’t have an answer.

I would nominate Niko Price.

Nothing against Pereira, but there’s no need to see him toy with another guy who is completely out of the mix in the division. This matchup with Sanchez was irrelevant enough in general that there’s no sense in letting the outcome dictate their next fights IMO.

I’m with everyone else on Sanchez. Ideally no one, but since that’s not happening give him anyone who won’t exacerbate his CTE and overall lack of wellbeing.

Last edited:
Bring back Rousimar Palhares for one night only. Sanchez vs. Palhares. Battle of the crazies.

Here's a bit of a random one that came to mind. Diego VS Joe Lauzon. Joe said in an interview that he wasn't retired just yet. Let's check the tail of the taint:

DIEGO: 5'11, 72"
JOE: 5'10, 71.5"

Joe's never fought at 170, but I'm sure the two of them could do this at 155 or 170

Here's a bit of a random one that came to mind. Diego VS Joe Lauzon. Joe said in an interview that he wasn't retired just yet. Let's check the tail of the taint:

DIEGO: 5'11, 72"
JOE: 5'10, 71.5"

Joe's never fought at 170, but I'm sure the two of them could do this at 155 or 170
Lauzon recently TKO'd Sanchez

Back