News Conor McGregor’s Zig Kinetica. Reeboks newest footwear release

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Conor-Zig-Image.jpeg

Ahead of this week’s launch of the highly-anticipated footwear, we take a look at exactly what you’ll be getting when you pick up your pair in the latest collaboration between McGregor and the world-famous sportswear brand.

McGregor’s Zig Kinetica is performance-based footwear which blends several layers of technology to bring you one of the best and most effective trainer experiences you will ever have. As its name suggests, Zig Kinetica shoes aren’t passive when you wear them. Instead, the active cushioning contained within them helps to energise your stride, while energy bands will give you a little added ‘oomph’ when moving forward. Meanwhile, the shoe’s sole-encapsulating shell will keep you firmly planted to the ground and increase your stability.

The Conor McGregor Reebok Zig Kinetica will be released this Friday, February 21, and will be available for purchase in-store and online

McGregor-Zig-2.jpeg

I have two questions

How overpriced you guys think this will be?
Does it expand to acomodate my foot when it swells up like a balloon?

I knew I'd seen these somewhere before!!!

UFCFMZ0017_A.jpg

I'll take a pair. When I get them I'll post a pic

They aren't terrible, I wouldn't rock them though, but they aren't nearly as bad as I thought they where going to be before I clicked this thread.

No thanks. I rather wear Skechers.

Yes super necessary especially since he uses these to kick Cowboys in the face.

a0480f834b4e896c827c95898f58c7b7.gif

DO they feel as if they are choking your feet...???

Seriously though- they don't look to bad. I'd just never wear a McGregor sponsored shoe, or anything else though.

Wow, they look like every other pair of sneaker released since '88.

Every day I am reminded why I despise mcgregor

These sneakers look perfect for chasing pointy elbowed skanks around bars in Dublin.

Back