Chiesa Reacts to Diego Secret Very Dangerous Submission Move Story

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
23578.gif

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.
Showing off is the fool's idea of glory. As you think, so shall you become."
--Bruce Lee

“We’re in the back, and the antics are already going on through fight week, so I’m obviously assuming things are going to be a little weird on fight night – not this bad.

“It kind of started when Don House came and wrapped my hands, and he was just kind of laughing. He was like, ‘Man, he’s being a wild man back there,’ not really giving me details, but I’m already catching wind that things are kind of weird in the locker room.

Then the person that I’m not going to name came to me and was like, ‘Hey, I’ve got to tell you, there’s talks of this crazy submission that he wants to try on you.'

“I got a demonstration of what it was, and I mean, I immediately started laughing. I was like, ‘If you think for a second you’re going to like reverse ‘Stone Cold Stunner’ me in a high-level mixed martial arts contest, you’re off your (expletive) rocker – pardon my language. But yeah, I knew what the move was.

“It was like if he had my chin, and his chest was on the back of my head like a guy would go for a guillotine, and it was like he was going to rotate and turn his back to me while still holding my chin, basically putting the back of my neck on his shoulder, and drop down. We started laughing. We’re like, ‘This is so funny.'

“This is the same time I’m hearing about the burning of the sage and all the incense and stuff. Buddy, it’s like you’re prepping to go to a yoga class or something. Like, I’m about to (expletive) beat you up, and you’re trying to figure out how to do these ****** moves, and you’re sticking tea tree oil up your nose or whatever the hell it was.

“I knew all this stuff was happening, and it was just funny to us. I think that for them, the shock came from the commission because they’re making a big deal about it, so they’re kind of like, ‘What the hell?’

But no, never at any point did I feel like I was about to be in any type of – there’s no immediate danger to go beyond getting in a mixed martial arts fight, so – the guy’s just nuts.

“I’m not trying to disrespect (Fabia). He has a particular thing he does well, but I really wish we could see Diego with a boxing coach and a couple other guys.”

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020...eadly-submission-immediately-started-laughing

Last edited:
One of my fave fights was Diaz/Sanchez, the ground exchanges were like watching 2 spiders locked up and scrambling for position. Now this guy is teaching Diego the Stone Cold Stunner. Wish you the best Diego

jokes on Chiesa..the move or even the intent of the move is a kind of death touch..Cheisa will be DEAD in about 50 yrs or so

Wait a second. I thought Master Fabio said he learned that deadly move while training Howler Monkeys in the Congo Jungle to prepare for the next Chimpanzee attack.

This really puts Chiesa on a whole new level because he already knew this secret move before they could attempt it on him.

I remember Chiesa panick wrestling a bit.
Anytime Diego tried to punch Chiesa shot.... I was wondering why he wouldn't try to show off and test some striking

It all makes sense now. If Chiesa wasn't warned and ready to shoot to avoid the death move he'd be dead right now Don House needs to never be backstage again. Rigged the fight and secret move. #Fabiabless

Sounds terrifying and I’m not sure why he is laughing. He is lucky to be alive.

so he trained to give up a choke hold, and try to do a neck breaker?

tenor.gif

i did always feel dc should try the deep 6 off of a high crotch

tenor.gif

DependentNiftyCommongonolek-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Aha! So the only reason it didn't work is because he was told beforehand and knew about it!

Stone Cold would have been UFC champ with 3 months of training
<3><23>

The commission warned Chiesa of Diego's secret move and it caused him to lose. The loss should be overturned.

Stopped reading at "I'm about to beat you up"

No you're not Mike, we've seen your fights... How about you go sue somebody or something. Lay and pray assed one eyed cry baby.

<3>

I remember Chiesa panick wrestling a bit.
Anytime Diego tried to punch Chiesa shot.... I was wondering why he wouldn't try to show off and test some striking

It all makes sense now. If Chiesa wasn't warned and ready to shoot to avoid the death move he'd be dead right now Don House needs to never be backstage again. Rigged the fight and secret move. #Fabiabless

Did you even read? The death move is supposed to be applied you are in position for a guillotine (someone is shooting a takedown on you).

Did you even read? The death move is supposed to be applied you are in position for a guillotine (someone is shooting a takedown on you).
Shoot on a takedown knowing your opponent is only going for the guillotine. 100% easier to defend, win was stolen from Fabia and his slave.

Stopped reading at "I'm about to beat you up"

No you're not Mike, we've seen your fights... How about you go sue somebody or something. Lay and pray assed one eyed cry baby.

<3>
damn buff word?

1. he should have sued

2. he dosnt lay and pray, dos anjos and diego have great bjj.

3 he front kicked and dropped masvidal

Chiesa is no stranger to make believe MMA moves. Let’s not forget his patented RNC shrug defense against FKL.

damn buff word?

1. he should have sued

2. he dosnt lay and pray, dos anjos and diego have great bjj.

3 he front kicked and dropped masvidal

No, not really, I just don't like him because he had a few boring fights or something, and I'm secretly a jealous hater that can't figure out how come he has a sweet UFC announcer job now, McGrooger court money, and I'm a broke Sherdogger with no skilla and minimal poontang (beside the 10s) despite winning 2017 shooper of the year... I got Ken Shamrock levels of angst.

No, not really, I just don't like him because he had a few boring fights or something, and I'm secretly a jealous hater that can't figure out how come he has a sweet UFC announcer job now, McGrooger court money, and I'm a broke Sherdogger with no skilla and minimal poontang (beside the 10s) despite winning 2017 shooper of the year... I got Ken Shamrock levels of angst.
its ok his ass cant shoop. basically a nobody really. chiesa who?

<28>

Back