Burgos Back Talk - Sherdog.com Mailbag Column (Send in your questions)

JayPettryMMA

Danger Zone Aficionado
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
We're back again with the mailbag column called "Burgos Back Talk" on Sherdog.com run by "Captain Credential" Jason Burgos, who will be answering your questions this week.

Toss your questions at him! Anything about UFC Rio Rancho, this Auckland card, the Bellator doubleheader, Rizin, or how about Diego's wacky coach? Bring em on.

He only has one request: No more Conor questions for now.

Last week, we didn't run the column due to lack of good questions. This week, let's do it.

My question was awesome.

I'm offended.

Boycotting this now.

Has he ever thought about moving to 155, considering how big of a 45'er he is (if not the biggest)

He's 5'11 like Max Holloway and looks to pack way more muscle.

How much does he cut? And how well does it go?

why does it bother him to answer questions about Conor?
He told me that basically there were far more relevant, timely questions than "Who should Conor fight next" or "what title should Conor fight for" and so on. If it's near a Conor fight, sure, questions are fine. The sport doesn't revolve around the Irishman, though, and there's plenty of other things to talk about in the meantime.

My question was awesome.

I'm offended.

Boycotting this now.
I think he answered a question of yours a few weeks ago. We didn't put up a forum thread about it last week, so it was other questions he took from elsewhere and it didn't amount to a full article's worth of discussion topics.

Is it safe to assume Josh Fabia has sexually assaulted Diego Sanchez at some point in their relationship? Is this a case of Diego being too embarrassed to say anything, and is now trapped in the evil clutches of his once revered Guru? What will it take to rescue Diego?

Would the UFC consider putting a 5 star rating on each fight (on their website) to better gauge who's main and co-main material. Or is ignorance bliss to them?

Last week, we didn't run the column due to lack of good questions. This week, let's do it.
You people, should do this the opposite way. Get all the questions from journalists and sherdoggers will answer them. We know everything! The column will be a huge success!
tenor.gif

I'd would like to know what a black belt in "Tiger Sculman's MMA" entails.

I know who Tiger is and I understand its probably a mix of multiple disciplines, I would like to ask for some specific examples and possible techniques that are unique to his particular style.

Thank you in advance!

Is it safe to assume Josh Fabia has sexually assaulted Diego Sanchez at some point in their relationship? Is this a case of Diego being too embarrassed to say anything, and is now trapped in the evil clutches of his once revered Guru? What will it take to rescue Diego?
Well obviously that's libelous and we can't even remotely come close to printing an allegation like that, but the very last part of "What will it take to rescue Diego?" by itself could prove fruitful for discussion.

I think he answered a question of yours a few weeks ago. We didn't put up a forum thread about it last week, so it was other questions he took from elsewhere and it didn't amount to a full article's worth of discussion topics.

Lol, I was just kidding.

I'm not a snowflake. I'll try again...

Jon Jones has been the beneficiary of 2 controversial decisions in a row. Once April passes, he will have ONE finish in 7 years (Gustafsson). The DC fight was an NC so that doesn't count.

To myself, it's obvious Jones is on the decline. Do you think this is a result of him not being able to cheat with steroids ? Age ? Better opponents or opponent game plans ?

Finally, who do you see as a challenge to Jones and finally dethroning him. It's obvious he gets the benefit of the judges, I believe the person who beats him will need a finish. Who do you see doing this ?

Well obviously that's libelous and we can't even remotely come close to printing an allegation like that, but the very last part of "What will it take to rescue Diego?" by itself could prove fruitful for discussion.
I was just offering some quirk based on the recent lols regarding Diego/Fabia...........appreciate the response though!

I was just offering some quirk based on the recent lols regarding Diego/Fabia...........appreciate the response though!
Well don't worry, I've been working on Burgos all day about getting fired up for Fabia's nonsense. Safe to say there'll be something to work with here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back