UFC cards are almost as thin as Bellator cards these days

and this is why I'm now a casual.

They got to make new stars somehow, they'd be kinda fucked if every one of their starts from today retired one day and they had no new stars due to not investing or thinking about it in advance. It is what it is, a fight is a fight at the end of the day.

I know of 13 fighters on this weekend's card

Maybe you need to watch more fights
{<shrug}

Blame the Fertittas. They conned WME impressively

One TV card and One PPV a month would be fine, but TV fucks want 48 shows a month.

Have you checked Bellator cards this week? they are WEAK.

First of all, UFC is now global. They need to give a platform for new fighters to rise. Can't be throwing us washed up bums all the of the time.

<LikeReally5>

Bellator only has a handful of names I know, Roy Nelson, Frank Mir, these guys still fighting?

You not knowing fighters in Bellator is more a statement of you. Arlovski, Rothwell, these guys still fighting?

Yeah about 10 years ago I used to know about every fighter on the card now I feel like they have a lot of randoms filling up the card. Doesn't stop me from watching every fight every weekend in case something crazy happens.

I can't get into the mindset of MMA fans who think more fights to watch is somehow a bad thing.

Back