Comparison: 2016 vs 2020's Televised Events

TUF1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Could only go 4 months as that is what the UFC has finalized for non-PPV cards.

2016 cards through 4 months

oYYmhTo.png

2020 cards through 4 months

fc3DuAP.png

Maybe instead of wanting to be the first to comment like some youtube edgelord, you could look at the thread.
Perhaps a little insight as to what I’m looking for would make it a little easier?

And your point of this thread is?
<PlusJuan>

Maybe instead of wanting to be the first to comment like some youtube edgelord, you could look at the thread.
No... i agree with the other guy...

I have no idea what the fuck you on about

Maybe instead of expecting people to go though the bullshit to know if its worthy of their time you might want to learn to make your point across in the name of good thread making

Last edited:
UFC cards are pretty rough these days. You still want them to bring an event to Iowa?

Perhaps a little insight as to what I’m looking for would make it a little easier?

Apologies. I figured it was fairly transparent with how fans have felt about the quality of cards in 2020 vs arguably the best year for free fights.

<PlusJuan>

No... i agree with the other guy...

I have no idea what the fuck you on about

Maybe instead of expecting people to go though your bullshit to know if its worthy of their time you might want to learn to make your point across in the name of good thread making

lol if someone can't decipher my apparently master cryptic thread than they weren't really the target audience here.

UFC cards are pretty rough these days. You still want them to bring an event to Iowa?

After noticing this morning they made St Preux vs Gamzatov the co-main for our Nebraskan neighbors on the Smith/Teixira card...

giphy.gif

lol if someone can't decipher my apparently master cryptic thread than they weren't really the target audience here.
Its not a master cryptic thread, its just a fucking wall of text

If you cant undestand that, then you really arent anybodys target audience yourself

Its not a master cryptic thread, its just a fucking wall of text

If you cant undestand that, then you really arent anybodys target audience yourself

Jesus

Cards are becoming increasingly more trash. And now with the ESPN deal even PPVs have become garbage.

mate, i just checked your thread history and half your threads are about Diaz. And those were the better half. Reporting for spam.
What are you? 13? I’m not even comparing my threads with yours. All I’m saying is jesus christ no one can understand what your point is in this thread. It’s like say it if you are hungry not acting like a girl

What are we comparing????

I’m pretty sure the point of this thread is to compare the quality of cards between 2016-2020. You’re welcome

- Master Uncrypter

What are you? 13? I’m not even comparing my threads with yours. All I’m saying is jesus christ no one can understand what your point is in this thread. It’s like say it if you are hungry not acting like a girl

Yes because spamming a bunch of Diaz worship doesn't scream 13 year old.

Thought it was obvious. It's almost as if some people just want to be edgy for reasons unknown.

Yes because spamming a bunch of Diaz worship doesn't scream 13 year old.

Thought it was obvious. It's almost as if some people just want to be edgy for reasons unknown.
Wtf? You started this thread just to pick a fight with people here? Really dude?

Back