Should Colby fight Wonderboy next?

CaesarSinclair34

Intercontinental Championship Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Personally I think it would make a lot of sense for the division and its an extremely interesting stylistic matchup. Not sure why but I'd lean Wonderbread in this fight

I'm definitely interested in that one. I mean it does make sense ranking wise as well and it can easily be the main event for fight night.

I was thinking about this match up myself and I really like it, I'm not sure Colby takes this fight against the 6th ranked Wonderboy but this would be an exciting fight, and I'd like to see it in a 5 rounder.

Would love to see wonderboy back in title contention. Got undeservedly shot down the rankings for losing against Till where either guy barley did anything and losing to Pettis by fluke KO in a fight he was dominating.

Colby will be forced to be aggressive and end up getting countered into a living death.

Imo.

Would be a good scrap. Think Colby would catch a shin to the head around rnd 3 for a TKO. Steven would need to weather a storm at the onset, though. Colby will be on him like glue.

Would love to see wonderboy back in title contention. Got undeservedly shot down the rankings for losing against Till where either guy barley did anything and losing to Pettis by fluke KO in a fight he was dominating.
UU1IfHuMdzFCvE8hKjJE0Ai776A6IW9sqfQrAi5mF5eBrEmmJnVuTKZsPwnCT_hCzy8KOajK100HFcP7_-qT5RsK36sdLQmhWxtTn2oPGWN0_EH2ia97tXtnMLU8krU=w280-h158

This ko is so gloriously comical!! I never get bored of watching it!

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

I don't think Wonderboy can defend the takedown. Colby can pressure him up to a takedown easy.

I don't think non-wrestler will have an effective defense toward Colby's nonstop offense + takedown attempt.

this would be thompson's last shot at the title if he did manage to beat colby then holy shit but it's an intriguing matchup fa sho

I don't think Wonderboy can defend the takedown. Colby can pressure him up to a takedown easy.

I don't think non-wrestler will have an effective defense toward Colby's nonstop offense + takedown attempt.
I'm not sure how good WB's TDD is. But Colby could do like you say. He definitely isn't sluggin it out like he did with Maia. WB TKO/KO rnd 1 if he does. Colby's pressure will be the key for sure and securing TD's.

Got robbed vs till

Colby vs Wonderboy is what people thought Woodley vs WB would be the 1st time
Colby will wrestle him to dust

Last edited:
Sounds like a potential snoozer, but shore why nauwt
<mma4>

Usman vs Gamebred
Woodley vs Scott
Colby already beat Maia, Lawler and RDA
Wboy and Chiesa are the only options for him in top 10
How Lawler is still a top 10 beats me

Or he should drop to LW
He is a small WW compare with Woodley, Usman and others

Colby should fight T-Wood
It's an easier match up and there is beef

interesting match. more excited for the pre-fight buildup

Colby: yeah that virgin choir-boy is gonna be left in a pool of blood. All those kids at his fake karate school are gonna be boarding the colby train and learn how to actually fight.

Wonderboy: well Mr. Covington, sir, I don't agree with that. Please come attend our church function and accept the lord and savior jesus christ into your heart.

interesting match. more excited for the pre-fight buildup

Colby: yeah that virgin choir-boy is gonna be left in a pool of blood. All those kids at his fake karate school are gonna be boarding the colby train and learn how to actually fight.

Wonderboy: well Mr. Covington, sir, I don't agree with that. Please come attend our church function and accept the lord and savior jesus christ into your heart.
two side of completely different coins. man, the conference/promo talk would be amazing

Back