Any idea how much fighters make off of Instagram??

You Will Vote For Dreyga

You have no choice
@Gold
Reaction score
So a while back I read a story about Paige Vanzant where she says she made way more money off Instagram than she ever did fighting. Which didn’t seem to crazy I’ve also read about influencers who make a living off of posting Instagram pics. And she does have 2.4 million followers on Instagram.

Since then I have noticed most fighters have Instagram pages that they update regularly and that often featured sponsored posts. Hell pretty much every WMMA fighter moonlit as a fitness model. With guys like DC and Adesanya having social media following rivaling ( both over 2million!!!) Vanzants I was wondering how much extra money are these guys making off of social media?

Sponsor $$$$ - Starting with 100,000 followers can get you about $400 per post. Macro influencers (Over 1 million followers): If your Instagram follower count goes into 6 digits and beyond, then you can start to make some real money. With more than a million followers, Instagram models charge thousands of dollars per post. But thats in a women's world.

I've done this estimation before based on the total number of followers and overall fan engagement. A fighter with 1 million+ followers would be looking to make at least tree fiddy

I hope we start seeing dc posing in a g string in sports illustrated.

fool-with-a-tide-pod.jpg

Ask Brian Ortega, he is becoming the male version of PVZ. The man is more "Model" than fighter since Max took his soul.
tcity.jpg

it's interesting all the ways people can make money in the modern world

I don't know, but the only one that is interesting is Black Beast, his one is hilarious and so witty. He puts a lot of effort into some of the things he posts and he is genuinely very funny, so I say pay the man!

Being a woman who's a 7/10 or higher is living life on easy mode.

In the life and the time of 17 there was 21 at the gate to the tomb of those who are eternal and shall not see light in the darkness of time or fate of the serpent and the rainbow where everyone can see but all are blind.

So a while back I read a story about Paige Vanzant where she says she made way more money off Instagram than she ever did fighting. Which didn’t seem to crazy I’ve also read about influencers who make a living off of posting Instagram pics. And she does have 2.4 million followers on Instagram.

Since then I have noticed most fighters have Instagram pages that they update regularly and that often featured sponsored posts. Hell pretty much every WMMA fighter moonlit as a fitness model. With guys like DC and Adesanya having social media following rivaling ( both over 2million!!!) Vanzants I was wondering how much extra money are these guys making off of social media?

Varies per fighter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back