Media Video: Joshua Fabia, Diego Sanchez's Coach, Speaks Out After Taking Criticism | Luke Thomas

20200216_000102.gif

20200215_235223.gif

20200216_001048.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I listened to the whole thing, and not one mention of The Dolce Diet.

So not only Joshua is conman, but he's also a 5'2 125 lbs manlet

I feel bad for Diego man... the guy did him good. Lol

"To understand your body to the level of becoming "knowbody" ".... I love this guy
- speaks like a philosopher
- Confident in his gimmick
- Bashes Greg Jackson

I hope we see more of this guy. He's a comedy lootbox.

What's really concerning - and most indicative of this conman's insiduos and cunning nature - is how he manipulates Diego to burn bridges and isolate him from his professional network and from people who know and care for Diego, and would/is no doubt be critical of this Fabio guy.

He is essentially, isolating Diego more and more, so that his and Diego's relationship become even more 'meshed' and symbiotic, making Diego more and more dependent on himself.

Diego needs to go back to the old school. Trying to fix what aint broken is an exercise in futility.

It's not like Joshua is a Cus D'amato working with a Mike Tyson on a badass style of Boxing.

He is the goat coach, the only problem he didn't coach sanchez earlier in his career otherwise he would have been ufc first 3 division champ. Everyone talking crap about him are just haters / casuals who know nothing about MMA.

you should be banned for posting a 50 minute luke thomas video and not time stamping it.

This is a fucking glorious train wreck.

Props to Luke for actually asking questions that need to be asked btw.

damn right know i'm at work and can't wait to go home and listen to the goat coach. fabia is such an inspiration.

fabia bless

i'm sure it's going to be cringy, creepy and fucked up as fuck. better than all the trash movies together.

Sounds like another delusional LA snowflake prickbox

This guy is so full of crap and himself, calls himself the "manager" of Diego, then responds dumb crap when questioned about manager duties, man, its sad.

Im starting to think that Diegos coach paid him for promotion

Back