Another week, another Pleb-Tier UFC event... is this becoming a pattern???

BRASIL WAND

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So far this year we’ve had:

-Conor vs Cowboy in a battle of wash ups with a WMMA Co Main

-Blaydes vs Decrepit JDS and a mediocre card

-Solid Jones vs Reyes Main event with a WMMA Co-Main and a putrid undercard

-Corey vs Jan in a battle inconsistent LHW’s and another putrid undercard

BUT WAIT... just when you thought the UFC couldn’t get worse we get a New Zealand card featuring two Gatekeepers for the unification and official title of UNDISPUTED Gatekeeper: Felder vs Hooker.

Have you guys seen the rest of the card? Go ahead and defend it $hills LOL:

AA07262B-A6B5-4C46-B47F-7F46DD97599E.jpeg

Definitely another super weak card overall.

However the main event is awesome. How dare you suggest otherwise.

2015 was about the last solid year for me...2013 and 2011 too for good fights other than the main events...the cards get worse every year

I dont even bother watching anything other than maybe the main event anymore.

These main events would be maybe the first fight to a midtier PPV or the second fight, but theyre headlining cards now (well theyve been doing so for a while).

Fucking Corey Anderson headlined a card, thats all that needs to be said.

Can't argue with TS on this. At least last week it had 1 fight I wanted to watch and that was Jan vs Corey, this card has no one I want to watch fight in it. Not interested in watching 2 gatekeepers going at it in the main event. and definitely not interested in the rest of the card. If only Karolina were better than I would watch that beauty fight.

Bad cards on paper usually always end up being good cards

Definitely another super weak card overall.

However the main event is awesome. How dare you suggest otherwise.

The main event is Paul Felder who's like 35....Not a prospect, has no real potential to be a contender, isnt legitimately a top 10 level talent in the division facing off against Hooker who is a bit of a young journeyman type guy, Barboza beat him to death Jesus Christ.

If this was on the main card of a PPV I wouldn't be excited about it. I know Im a cynical fuck.

About as bad a card can get on paper

Felder/hooker is a great fight

Ever since WME took over it seems this has been happening.

The main event is Paul Felder who's like 35....Not a prospect, has no real potential to be a contender, isnt legitimately a top 10 level talent in the division facing off against Hooker who is a bit of a young journeyman type guy, Barboza beat him to death Jesus Christ.

If this was on the main card of a PPV I wouldn't be excited about it. I know Im a cynical fuck.
It's a fucking australian ESPN+ card, of course they're gonna fill it with locals.

It's a fucking australian ESPN+ card, of course they're gonna fill it with locals.

Im saying if the Hooker vs Felder fight was on a PPV main card id be disappointed. Obviously they will fill the bulk of this card with locals, relax kiddo.

So far this year we’ve had:

-Conor vs Cowboy in a battle of wash ups with a WMMA Co Main

-Blaydes vs Decrepit JDS and a mediocre card

-Solid Jones vs Reyes Main event with a WMMA Co-Main and a putrid undercard

-Corey vs Jan in a battle inconsistent LHW’s and another putrid undercard

BUT WAIT... just when you thought the UFC couldn’t get worse we get a New Zealand card featuring two Gatekeepers for the unification and official title of UNDISPUTED Gatekeeper: Felder vs Hooker.

Have you guys seen the rest of the card? Go ahead and defend it $hills LOL:

View attachment 732033
The pattern is that you consistently create deadshit whining threads.

Loma Lookboonmee, the first fighter in the UFC from Thailand is on the card. Hoping to see her throw some elbows

I’m quite interested in 2/3 women’s fights. And I’m just hoping it’s an entertaining card with proper reffing, and judging. It’s free, and I like watching fights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back