Media Wow - nasty Felder Vs Hooker hype video

EatMyShorts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

So Felder said Hooker was a hooker, or came from hooker lineage?

That's pretty funny.

Anyone get a link to that statement?

I hope this is a Fight for the Ages.

I think we're due one.

Barboza's sloppy seconds vs Barboza's sloppy thirds

tumblr_pp6kps4N4f1r7vh24o2_500.gifv

Barboza's sloppy seconds vs Barboza's sloppy thirds

tumblr_pp6kps4N4f1r7vh24o2_500.gifv
The guy was so battered he could barely throw a punch and still attempted to apply pressure and box with Barboza.... how the hell can you not appreciate his heart and this upcoming fight.

You can either Raging Al it and swing at air clearly out of range when you know you need to start a brawl.
Or
You can Hooker/Gaethje/KZ that shit and try to win the war of attrition no matter what

Like both fighters. Surprised with Fielders insult 'Hooker's. I'm sure that's not the first time Dan Hooker has been insulted regarding his family surname. Still, I like Dan Hooker pretty much a gentleman and a class act, not really ever heard him insult or abuse his opponent. Pretty much the same can be said about Fielder. Only gripe with Dan is he clearly ducked Islam Makachev.

Anyhow, May the best man win.

Insulting hookers last name is something I would have done in primary school

I think felder takes this. Can't see hooker finishing him either.

Only gripe with Dan is he clearly ducked Islam Makachev.

Ducking Islam but fighting Felder?..... what?
Felder is by far the more proven fighter and high ranked. Felder is on a 5 fight win streak with names like Barboza (regardless of your personal score card), Olivera and Vick........ Islams biggest win is Davi Ramos, Kajan Johnson, or clearly deflatted Tibau....

Islam deserves a name but in no way is Hooker ducking him over the "easy" win Felder.

Like both fighters. Surprised with Fielders insult 'Hooker's. I'm sure that's not the first time Dan Hooker has been insulted regarding his family surname. Still, I like Dan Hooker pretty much a gentleman and a class act, not really ever heard him insult or abuse his opponent. Pretty much the same can be said about Fielder. Only gripe with Dan is he clearly ducked Islam Makachev.

The fight was never offered to either guy, a twitter call out is not a fight contract.

How fucking dumb can fight fans get.

I love the naysayers who act like this fight isn't going to be fun.

What? Do you fucks only watch Conor and Jones and everyone else is trash? Go watch something else if you can't appreciate today's modern day gladiators...pussies.

And yes, you're pussies. I guarantee none of you idiots would say that shit to any fighter's face, let alone Felder and Hooker.

Eh it's a bit corny.

This is a fun fight, but I didn't expect either guy to get panties twisted.

these guys love to fight & I love to watch guys who love to fight fight so it should work out great

Can't wait for this one. Really like both guys. Potential FOTY candidate

Back