Josh Fabia will be live on the Luke Thomas show at 15:30 ET

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

My sincere questions:

What is "the shadow" and the "bee drill" ?

<{Heymansnicker}>

EDIT:

Last edited:
I olny have one sincere question for him.

How da fuq can you pose as a trainer for fighters and put people's lives on the line with out truly being able to coach and help them?

It's dangerous you fucking pleb

source.gif

10 bucks says Luke ends up sucking this guy's dick and agreeing with all of his new-age turd-shit ideas. Not because it's good journalism or that he actually agrees with him, but because Luke is a desperate attention whore and will get more clicks and views if he takes the contrarian route.

upload_2020-2-19_14-24-50.png

Pitcher or Catcher?

Spits or Swallows?

How about:

What martial arts / coaching experience do you have?

10 bucks says Luke ends up sucking this guy's dick and agreeing with all of his new-age turd-shit ideas. Not because it's good journalism or that he actually agrees with him, but because Luke is a desperate attention whore and will get more clicks and views if he takes the contrarian route.

I'll take you up on that bet. Easiest money I will have ever made.

it's more likely to draw clicks and views if he shits on the guy and provokes the inevitable melt down this guy has been building towards and can have that clip on his own channel

If I was his producer I'd be telling Luke to go hard negative (or really... just be honest and call the guy out for his dumb ass cornering and essentially robbing Diego) and see if you can draw a flip out or a walk off from a guy who's clearly out of his mind

Are you aware that you are a retarded rip off artist who captured an old punch drunk naive man?

it's more likely to draw clicks and views if he shits on the guy and provokes the inevitable melt down this guy has been building towards and can have that clip on his own channel

If I was his producer I'd be telling Luke to go hard negative (or really... just be honest and call the guy out for his dumb ass cornering and essentially robbing Diego) and see if you can draw a flip out or a walk off from a guy who's clearly out of his mind

Also a strong possibility. I'm stubborn and willing to eat crow so I'm gonna stand by my original prediction.

405E4022-5DD4-46F3-9D0B-15B1FF806673.jpeg

How did he calculate the exact % of his grandfathers recovery?

I'm sure they have already talked about which Question is allowed to ask and which not. Fabia would never put himself into the Frontline and let himself expose.

I'm sure they have already talked about which Question is allowed to ask and which not. Fabia would never put himself into the Frontline and let himself expose.

He's not in a position where he can demand that and people will actually abide by his requests

My sincere questions:

<{Heymansnicker}>

I'd like to see if this dude is actually down to do a sanctioned bout against a scrub like myself

My sincere questions:

<{Heymansnicker}>

luke thomas with the scoop!

they should have this dude on for a special edition of morning kombat

hey btw does everyone know that luke thomas is 6 foot 4, trains mma and powerlifting, is a succesful mma journalist, and that he triggers sherdoggers just as badly as he triggers jon jones?

Has he followed Diego's career and witnessed his mental evolution? Can he recognize the fact that Diego's skills have significantly diminished over the years. Under what conditions would he recommend for Diego to retire?

Back