Diego Sanchez Reviews Fight with Comments in 12-Minute Video

What a pitiful attempt by Diego.

This is straight up pitiful. calling missed shots "blocked" he even lands a clean body shot... they put "blocked" this is so damn lame hahaha

Could you imagine if every fighter did this type of edit??

Fuck Dana White really needs to step in and stop Diego from fighting, CTE+Magical Woo is terrible for the head

Lmao why did he tag Floyd Mayweather and Canelo?

A-level athletes like them would never associate themselves with conmen like Joshua lol

I kind of agree with Jim Jeffries in that is Jenny McCarthy’s son autistic or simply Jenny McCarthys son?

I heard a Doctor suggest that Diego’s IQ based off Tuf 1 behavior and dialogue was 43. Today, it may have dipped to 38-41. Problem is the starting point and current data point remain in same range. The range being “dumb like farm animal”

I actually think Diego was going to knock out Piera in the last minute of rd 3. So either way, the right guy won.

<36>

Even by Diego standards this is fucking bizarre.

Last edited:
Let him fight for the title.

There was a knee blocked with his face, truly next level skills from Diego and Fabian.

I' m guessing Fabio made this video and Diego wrote the post but it's unnecessary. DC was just calling the fight. Diego did a great job of avoiding Michel's punches but it was mostly the kicks and knees that hurt him. He was facing a guy 20 pounds heavier and was getting bullied most of the fight on his way to losing a unanimous decision but whatev.
Respect to Diego for always entertaining and i hope to see him again against a less explosive opponent in the future he is a UFC legend and deserves respect. Haters want to say cte but you guys are just dumb he sounds fine he is just a space cadet like Tony Ferg.
#DiegoBless

"Diego Sanchez's masterful defence". This guy is so funny.

Interesting perspective. Lots of shots blocked with his chin and face that I thought landed. Kicks and knees blocked with the ribs and abs. Master Fabian has me unlearn everything I knew about MMA and then relearn it. I am so impressed. In awe actually.

Faceblock is the new cutting edge mma technique. Learn some self awareness haters

upload_2020-2-19_9-4-55.png

No equipment, no team, no building.... Sounds like Diego's money is really going to good use. Wonder what kind of car Coach of the Year is driving these days?

I cant understand how straight up missed shots are blocks, or Diego moving to block a low kick and getting hit in the arm that happened to be down to block a strike that was never coming ...as a block. They arent blocks. Diego was not anticipating the correct strike and blocking it. Lots of the strikes did not land on target..that's for sure, but at least he was attacking and throwing strikes.

I get that they want to minimize the negative press about his taking the win the way he did. The fight should never be left in the hands of a fighter deciding if they can continue or not. It should not be their decisio . As they could be in cloud 9 when asked. The last skyscraper fight, where the ref pretty much talked stephen into continuing becausenaccording to ref he was winning...when stephen was obviously effected pretty bad by the multiple rothwell nut shots.

Diego is always entertaining. He always shows up to fight. He is not a great fighter or a challenger for any title. He is good, but not anything more. The only reason he is even still in the ufc is because tuff and his exposure on the show. All this video shows is Diego getting out struck by a large margin even with the missed and "blocked" shots.

Diego ducks every time a shot get thrown almost. Seems like knees would be pretty effective vs him. Duckingndown to the left or right , getting slammed by a knee would have finished the fight legally. A dq is a dq. He was hit by an illegal blow...that should be a dq. It should not be up to a fighter whether a illegal strike that landed has effected them enough to continue or not. I've seen lots of strikes in the past, like liver shots, that take their toll later, not instantly. With thier adrenaline up, they cant honestly tell if they are hurt or not.

giphy.gif

I hope he retires. It's going downhill fast but whatever I'm on until it burns. Fucking war Diego.

Back