Aight man, who the f you got? Felder or Hooker

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Pay respects to the JBG for this fight. Who y’all hittas got?!

I think I’ll ride with Hooker, especially fighting at home.

Dan-Hooker-Paul-Felder.jpg

<{JustBleed}><{natewhut}>{<Mcgoat}<RomeroSalute>{<RR}<This7><codychoke>{<buffer}:meow:

I think Felder is usually more active in his fights so I'll go with him. Reach won't be a factor here.

Either way, I'm a fan of both fighters. Really sucks that one of them has to lose this weekend.

Rooting for violence only, as always.

Who cares, both ducked Makhachev.

Hooker is the better striker for sure, and has better distance management, and has a better overall grappling skillset, but Felder has cardio, a great chin, heart, , and if he gets on top, he had a brutal top game, I'll go with Hooker by Decision, because he's more well rounded, but I think Felder could pick it up in the last 3 rounds, great fight.

Hooker

Felder loads up way too much.

I’m with Hooker. This could end up being a great fight, so I hope they swang and bang like the JBG expects them to!

I like Felder here if I have to guess the winner, but it's a toss up.

Hooker is the better striker for sure, and has better distance management, and has a better overall grappling skillset, but Felder has cardio, a great chin, heart, , and if he gets on top, he had a brutal top game, I'll go with Hooker by Decision, because he's more well rounded, but I think Felder could pick it up in the last 3 rounds, great fight.

is he? if we use only the Barboza fight(s) as a metric - Felder was pretty even on the feet while Hooker looked completely out classed

Felder by being more well rounded and having the ability to mix it up

is he? if we use only the Barboza fight(s) as a metric - Felder was pretty even on the feet while Hooker looked completely out classed

Felder by being more well rounded and having the ability to mix it up
Styles make fights, this is a good point to bring up, but both Felder and Hooker have very different styles, Hooker stands on the outside, and picks apart, catering to Barboza, but Felder was in Edsons face, and that style is very bad for Edson

Styles make fights, this is a good point to bring up, but both Felder and Hooker have very different styles, Hooker stands on the outside, and picks apart, catering to Barboza, but Felder was in Edsons face, and that style is very bad for Edson

Fair Point - taking out burns, iaquinta, and vick is quite an impressive feat

I just feel like the felder has more ways to win in a 5 rounder and is smart enough to find a way

Fair Point - taking out burns, iaquinta, and vick is quite an impressive feat

I just feel like the felder has more ways to win in a 5 rounder and is smart enough to find a way
Yeah, he for sure has the heart to do so, and I dont wanna say he has the power, because he really never knocks anyone out, but he is skilled.

Barboza. Poor, featherweight Barboza.

Now that I got that out of the way, I'll take Felder lol.

Money is on Hooker but Felder could take it
Great fight

Back