Does anybody remember the TUF challenge...

Ken Fresno

Interim Belt
@red
Reaction score
..where the one fighter had to stand up while the smaller guy swims around his body without touching the ground?

And 2 teams would go at the same time and the one who completes the most trips around the standing guy before dropping wins.

I feel like it was BJ tricking Hughes or Pulver into exhausting their fighters days before their fights. But I don’t want to scour the TUF episodes for it.

I feel like that game is as good as any for a “UFC All-Star Weekend”, but now it’s just bugging me.

I miss when mma was a "team" oriented sport!

Instead of every man for themselves!

Franklin tricked Hughes and pulled Jorge Gurgel and Brad Imes from competing with his fighter fighting next...

Season 2...

It was Joe Stevenson and Mike Whitehead.

Edit:

Its on YouTube.

Hughes the went first with Mike Whitehead and Joe Stevenson. I think Joe kept going for over an hour. I remember Jorge gurgel was pissed because Franklin stopped them from doing the challenge.

Check out this chick...

Weidman knows the deal...

8e0d50b4-3273-456f-97c2-950d7a865f97.gif

The Chris is aroused.

Last edited:
Franklin tricked Hughes and pulled Jorge Gurgel and Brad Imes from competing with his fighter fighting next...

Season 2...

Edit:

Its on YouTube.

Hughes the went first with Mike Whitehead and Joe Stevenson. I think Joe kept going for over an hour. I remember Jorge gurgel was pissed because Franklin stopped them from doing the challenge.

<{monica}>

Goddam that shit was bugging me. It was Franklin. I remember that shit being pretty funny. And also a cool challenge I’m surprised we never saw again.

And like I said, one of the only competitions I can think of that could be a legit event at a UFC all-star show.

Although, we all know the best challenge was Gabe Reudiger vs 10 pounds.

B, put me back in B.

<Waaah>

Lol

Didn’t Brock and JDS do football stuff and JDS beat him?

Season 2...

Edit:

Its on YouTube.

I remember this very well, I used to be high on Whitehead back then, thought he would win the show with ease and even be a HW champ.. saw him fight many times before he was on TUF and he was very solid and good everywhere. He wet the bed badly in UFC lol, I got that one totally wrong

I remember this very well, I used to be high on Whitehead back then, thought he would win the show with ease and even be a HW champ.. saw him fight many times before he was on TUF and he was very solid and good everywhere. He wet the bed badly in UFC lol, I got that one totally wrong

Mike just wasn't into it... He thought he was going to get by on size alone, didn't give a shit about training, and tried to take the easy road by growing a shitload if weed which got busted when he sexually assaulted two girls... 1-4 years back in 2012, and nobody has heard shit from him since his release.

Someone go to GSP vs Koshchek and get the clip of George swinging a baseball bat. I need it for the athleticism.

Mike just wasn't into it... He thought he was going to get by on size alone, didn't give a shit about training, and tried to take the easy road by growing a shitload if weed which got busted when he sexually assaulted two girls... 1-4 years back in 2012, and nobody has heard shit from him since his release.
Yeah very true, he totally half-assed it, and guys like Brad Imes who were not super talented got far because he wanted to learn so much and really tried his best and dedicated himself.

Do you remember the Meat Truck? :D :D I wanted him too win TUF because he seemed like a really nice guy and he was witty. Had big power too.

Back