Could Rozenstruik make lhw?

ImmigrantMentality

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
upxps74x4xv31.jpg

5h6a1341.0_standard_730.0.0.jpg

Possibly? But considering that his speed is one of his biggest advantages at heavyweight, i don't think he'd go down to light heavyweight.

Fantasy match ups between him and some other light heavyweights are fun though.

Yes, easily. He's only 6'2, and generally weighs in the 240's with a significant gut. If he lowered his body fat, he could definitely fight at LHW.

He can once Ngannou takes his head off.

Maybe, but I think its much better for him to be at HW where everyone is old age pensioners and beyond slow.

He can once Ngannou takes his head off.

This. That's a good 15-20 lbs by itself. That puts him at 220-225ish. If he loses the gut AND the head he could make 205 easy. With no head he would also be the best defensive fighter ever since nobody could hit him in the head or ko him with a head shot.

If Anthony Johnson could make 170....

His height is horribly wrong.

He is actually around 5'11" - 6'. He's got an extremely heavy frame though, LHW would no doubt be a big cut for him.

A fighter with the nickname "bigi boi" Only fights big guys.

But i think he can make the weight.

Yes, easily. He's only 6'2, and generally weighs in the 240's with a significant gut. If he lowered his body fat, he could definitely fight at LHW.
Agreed but would he still carry the same relative power in his hands? If so that’s a scary LHW.

Why? A win is a win, but he lost all 3 rounds to a retiree Overeem. He's shown nothing that would make him a threat to anyone in that division, much less jones.

I think most heavy weights can make LHW. Some could make middleweight.

Only the super jacked guys like Francis would have trouble
i think Francis could make 205, overeem used to be at 265.
none of the hw's would be benefit from dropping. it's the division of out of shape lhw's with some exceptions

Screen-Shot-2019-08-27-at-6.23.44-PM.png

Can he make 170 though.
Rumble-Johnson-Welterweight.jpg

Anything is possible.

Last edited:
He has ab definition at 250. Anthony Johnson was at his highest 240 when he competed and looked significantly bigger against Arlovski

Back