Joshua Fabia- GOAT coach

DS66

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Is there a better current coach in MMA than Joshua Fabia?

e11f31_c71c93ebceef4defa24f14760fa38e03~mv2.webp

Standing 5'2" 118 lbs, Joshua Fabia is a master in the art of Self Awareness (most important art for an MMA fighter).

Per his website, "Joshua has sought out experiential wisdom from elders and wise leaders all over the world. From them, in the depths of forests, jungles, and deserts, he learned universal, ancient concepts that enable us to reconnect, heal, and take control of our lives."

Name another coach that has sought out the experiential wisdom of elders and wise leaders from the depths of forests and jungles? That's right, you can't.

c13063_4fe5eac7103f43f1b2d3f1cca79ed6a4~mv2_d_3872_2592_s_4_2.webp

Also according to his website, at just 9 years old, Joshua acted as a physical therapist after his grandfather suffered from a heat attack and ruptured brain aneurysm. Joshua worked with him to a remarkable 85% recovery. This man has been working recovery miracles from the age of 9 years old!

file.jpg

"Apart from his innate understanding of the human body, Joshua has extensive specialized experience in defense, protection, human rights, and physical therapy". I don't know about you, but I'd want a guy with specialized experience in human rights in my corner.

It's time we start paying proper respects to the best new coach in MMA. Only a matter of time before all the best fighters start knocking at his door at the School of Self Awareness.

D-2pgTZWkAAMcvQ.jpg

Is there a better current coach in MMA than Joshua Fabia?

e11f31_c71c93ebceef4defa24f14760fa38e03~mv2.webp

Standing 5'2" 118 lbs, Joshua Fabia is a master in the art of Self Awareness (most important art for an MMA fighter).

Per his website, "Joshua has sought out experiential wisdom from elders and wise leaders all over the world. From them, in the depths of forests, jungles, and deserts, he learned universal, ancient concepts that enable us to reconnect, heal, and take control of our lives."

Name another coach that has sought out the experiential wisdom of elders and wise leaders from the depths of forests and jungles? That's right, you can't.

c13063_4fe5eac7103f43f1b2d3f1cca79ed6a4~mv2_d_3872_2592_s_4_2.webp

Also according to his website, at just 9 years old, Joshua acted as a physical therapist after his grandfather suffered from a heat attack and ruptured brain aneurysm. Joshua worked with him to a remarkable 85% recovery. This man has been working recovery miracles from the age of 9 years old!

file.jpg

"Apart from his innate understanding of the human body, Joshua has extensive specialized experience in defense, protection, human rights, and physical therapy". I don't know about you, but I'd want a guy with specialized experience in human rights in my corner.

It's time we start paying proper respects to the best new coach in MMA. Only a matter of time before all the best fighters start knocking at his door at the School of Self Awareness.

D-2pgTZWkAAMcvQ.jpg
Proud to be a sherdogger today. Thank you friend

You know when Diego heard that Sensei Josh could harness the Earth's energy through the teachings of the Elders, he got curious...

Bi-Curious.

<NoneOfMy>

For some reason I expected homeboy Fabia to be clean shaven.
Guess his lovers have to brave the depths of jungles as well.

He could omega brain his way to a decision win vs Cejudo.

I wish he would collaborate with Ido Portal to create a flowy movement supergym.
CelebratedImpracticalHatchetfish-small.gif

f1588a792309eba1-822x617.png

ah, fucker took down his social media lol

Back