Matt Serra: WTF Was Diego Sanchez Doing?

Getting REKT and possibly 10-8’d every round till he took the EASY way out.

<{luvbruh}>

Ever thought that maybe he was summoning chi throughout the fight to Aid as a distraction and cause Peireia to have a lapse in judgment only to then claim his win bonus against a guy he knew he wouldn’t likely beat?

No you didn’t.

Well Sanchez's coach currently has a coaching record of 1-0 which is winning 100% of the time and I know that's a better percentage than Serra has as a coach

'He was putting up a.. a.. a fucking force field, type of shit!'

Matt Serra just talks and it's entertaining

Well Sanchez's coach currently has a coaching record of 1-0 which is winning 100% of the time and I know that's a better percentage than Serra has as a coach

uh no.

Diego added Fabia before his fight with Chiesa back at UFC 239. And Diego lost that fight. Proof

"Fabia will serve as the lone cornerman for Sanchez when “The Ultimate Fighter 1” winner makes his 30th walk to the octagon for the welterweight matchup with Chiesa at T-Mobile Arena"

^ Mike Bohn and Farah Hannoun. who wrote the article.

Also food for thought ...bragging about a 100% record, when he's coached ONE fight (or in this case 2) is kind of silly. Let's give Fabia 2-3 more fights with Diego Sanchez before boasting about his record. Because 1-1 isn't all that

uh no.

Diego added Fabia before his fight with Chiesa back at UFC 239. And Diego lost that fight. Proof

"Fabia will serve as the lone cornerman for Sanchez when “The Ultimate Fighter 1” winner makes his 30th walk to the octagon for the welterweight matchup with Chiesa at T-Mobile Arena"

^ Mike Bohn and Farah Hannoun. who wrote the article.

Also food for thought ...bragging about a 100% record, when he's coached ONE fight (or in this case 2) is kind of silly. Let's give Fabia 2-3 more fights with Diego Sanchez before boasting about his record. Because 1-1 isn't all that
Dude, the guy is proven cancer. I was joking.

Getting REKT and possibly 10-8’d every round till he took the EASY way out.

<{luvbruh}>

I mean sure, he took the easy way out.

But fighters should most definitely be punished for absolutely inexplicably retarded fouls like the one Michael committed.

A point deduction is not enough IMO.

Need a nice, hefty fine to go with it.

I mean sure, he took the easy way out.

But fighters should most definitely be punished for absolutely inexplicably retarded fouls like the one Michael committed.

A point deduction is not enough IMO.

Need a nice, hefty fine to go with it.

LOL a fine for what?

All the sissies who’ve never even stepped on a mat a day in their lives claiming the knee to head was blatant???

Diego was getting shredded in the Thai Plum when he dropped his face into Pereira's barrage of knees.

I’m all for fining and even suspending blatant cheating, but that was not it buddy.

That coach is good for Diego because of how crazy he is but Diego will never understand he's used and abused.

Since Diego "won" I guess the gravy train keeps going. I love Diego but hate hos coach

Back