Diego claims 2 broken ribs

Human Bass

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
From the knee that knocked him down. If true (huge), he was done before the illegal knee.

Attachments

• IMG_20200217_214351_532.jpg
    IMG_20200217_214351_532.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 19
Diego is crazy enough to fight with broken ribs, but smart enough to know when to quit and still win.

Ever the enigma.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
It was the second last legal knee that did the damage to the ribs and made him sit down and not the illegal last knee. So he actually quit because of the legal knee? hmmmm;)

It was the second last (legal) knee that did the damage to the ribs and made him sit down and not the illegal last knee. So he actually quit because of the legal knee? hmmmm;)

If it wasn't Diego, I'd be bothered to learn this.

However, Diego Sanchez is the fighter in question, and he can do whatever he wants. He's earned the right to a sneaky win after 20 years of being fearless.

Not surprised. He was taking some brutal knees there, and those were just the legal ones...

Super tough that Diego !

It was a hard shot. It looked like it hurt him. I can believe it broke ribs.

If it wasn't Diego, I'd be bothered to learn this.

However, Diego Sanchez is the fighter in question, and he can do whatever he wants. He's earned the right to a sneaky win after 20 years of being fearless.
agree with this .....

Look, for what he has to work with he has a pretty nice MMA career and Legacy. Those were illegal knees and the Idiot gave away the fight. Too bad for him, it wasn’t like he was headed for title contention. Looks like he was frustrated that he couldn’t put little Diego away and used illegal knees to finish him.

you know if he continued he would of been so compromised by the illegal knee it wouldn't of been a contest anyway. Honestly the ref should of just called it, i am surprised it didn't KO him.

That said it probably would of made more sense to be no contest. To get a win that way is uncomfortable for the viewers.

I feel like matchmakers will book them going forward as if Michel won & Diego lost.

Diego quit. He got up fairly quick after that 'illegal shot' the only thing that made it look worst was the blood. Too bad it wasn't just a knot.

Diego knew those point deductions weren't going to help him win because Pereira down points would have certainly been as aggressive if not more, likely 99% would have finished him with the last 2 minutes.

you know if he continued he would of been so compromised by the illegal knee it wouldn't of been a contest anyway. Honestly the ref should of just called it, i am surprised it didn't KO him.

That said it probably would of made more sense to be no contest. To get a win that way is uncomfortable for the viewers.

You really like the word "of" don't you?

Diego quit. He got up fairly quick after that 'illegal shot' the only thing that made it look worst was the blood. Too bad it wasn't just a knot.

Diego knew those point deductions weren't going to help him win because Pereira down points would have certainly been as aggressive if not more, likely 99% would have finished him with the last 2 minutes.

If that fight had continued, Diego would've been leaving the octagon on a stretcher with 7 shades of shit beaten out of him.

You really like the word "of" don't you?

"Would of" is incorrect, but it's becoming very common, mostly because the pronunciation of "would've" is much closer to "would of" than "would have." So in casual writing, people spell it based on how they say it. It'll be interesting to see if this just becomes the standard, as "would have" is a fixed expression and doesn't match the meanings of "would" or "have".

"Would of" is incorrect, but it's becoming very common, mostly because the pronunciation of "would've" is much closer to "would of" than "would have." So in casual writing, people spell it based on how they say it. It'll be interesting to see if this just becomes the standard, as "would have" is a fixed expression and doesn't match the meanings of "would" or "have".

He did it 3 times in one post, Professor.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back