GSP & Fedor - same size?

Blanqa Blanqua

Sherdog God Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Along time ago there was a thread that basically looked at the frame of these two men, and even the actual muscle mass.

The conclusion was that they were of a very similar size, minus Fedor’s flab, yet Fedor fought all the monsters while GSP dieted, cut weight and hid at WW.

What about you millennials? What is your analysis?

LOL. Yeah, a guy that fought at HW and a lifelong WW. Virtually identical.

GSP was never even that big of a guy. Walked around about 185lbs. Stayed in shape year round no doubt. I think Fedor was considerably larger musculature wise during his Pride days honestly.

They are both bald.
There is much more to this thread than meets the eye.

GSP was never even that big of a guy. Walked around about 185lbs. Stayed in shape year round no doubt. I think Fedor was considerably larger musculature wise during his Pride days honestly.

same frame though? I think there is less than an inch in it.

I am trying to imagine GSP being as big as a heavyweight AND it works because this useless thread has no photos despite the subject of the thread being comparison based on a particular photo.

Fedor was definitely bigger. He wasn't that fat, he just wasn't lean / cut.

GSP looked bloated to make 185, which we can assume he attempted to bulk up to 200-215 for during camp. But according to Danaher, GSP's ulcerative colitis made it so that he was under his normal camp weight for WW. Let's assume that's generally true, he was probably 190s, maybe low 200s maximum prior to tapering down and cutting to 185.

Fedor walked around and fought at 230-240. If Fedor leaned out and cut he would have theoretically been a ~big LHW, or normal size to big spectrum LHW. GSP was a big WW and would have been a small to average sized MW if he fought there regularly.

So in one word: No.

Gsp was happy beating natural lw n one dimensional ww

Y8faojj.jpg

EHGwIGixfKh19dEBxBwtFLGgjOU7fz7tC5uP0KOSLz0.gif

What about you millennials? What is your analysis?
Everyone knows millenials are second-grade humans. Only true GEN-Z people, like me, should be allowed to voice their opinions.

No, Fedor and GSP are not the same size, being comparable height.
Fedor is HW probably being able to cut to LHW, like DC did. He is wide for his height, powerful and prone to being chubby. GSP is 170 guy, jacked and dry while doing so, but when bulked up to 185 looked like a balloon. Too thin a frame to get his proper fighting shape at 185, and i dont think GSP will be competitive bulking up to 205.

Last edited:
I am trying to imagine GSP being as big as a heavyweight AND it works because this useless thread has no photos despite the subject of the thread being comparison based on a particular photo.

ahhhh no, did you even read the OP?

It ask’s you noobs to do your own analysis.

It never mentions a particular photo.

sorry to PWN u

GSP was not big for MW / 185. It's very hard to imagine him just jumping past LHW and being able to fight at HW.

St. Pierre is listed at 5'10. Throughout sports listed heights are usually bullshit. So at max he's 5'10 but he very well could be 5'9 and change too, who knows the actual height. Regardless he fought at WW and made 170 many times, so to see him jump up 3 weight classes is kind of absurd. It's not like he's a tall skeletor at 170 and has a hard time making weight on top of it i.e. Anthony Rumble Johnson, or Alistair Overeem but for 205 and both obviously ate tons of horse meat...cough.

Fedor could have fought at welterweight, if not for his brass balls.

Let’s be honest, even if Fedor went on the diet of his life, killed his body and made 185, GSP would have beat the hell out of him.

GSP was not big for MW / 185. It's very hard to imagine him just jumping past LHW and being able to fight at HW.

St. Pierre is listed at 5'10. Throughout sports listed heights are usually bullshit. So at max he's 5'10 but he very well could be 5'9 and change too, who knows the actual height. Regardless he fought at WW and made 170 many times, so to see him jump up 3 weight classes is kind of absurd. It's not like he's a tall skeletor at 170 and has a hard time making weight on top of it i.e. Anthony Rumble Johnson, or Alistair Overeem but for 205 and both obviously ate tons of horse meat...cough.

<36>

There is less than an inch in their heights brah so u only prove correct the conclusion of that long ago legendary thread lol

<28>

u should make sure also that you read @Katsumi Yamada post below yours

{<redford}

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back