Media Platinum Mike Perry interested in dropping to 155lbs

NandoMoura

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Mike-Perry-5.png

“I’m going to go smash Al Iaquinta this weekend (at Submission Underground), then we were talking about 155lbs, but I don’t think I can do it, I don’t think it I can make it at all. But I’m not big enough, and after I smash Al Iaquinta we can go after Khabib Nurmagomedov cause my grappling is top-notch,” Perry said.

“For performance reasons and health reasons, if I can do it healthily and live more healthy, which I’ve been doing the total opposite of that, it’s kind of funny. I’m always in good shape no matter what’s going on, but sometimes I have pains and injuries, it’s almost like it takes my breath away. Some people might confuse that for cardio but I’m in great shape. Cardio is mental, it’s how you run your system, you have to know how much fuel you have, you can’t be putting it all on the gas. I’m just thinking about fighting like always, man,” Perry said.

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/mike-perry-interested-in-dropping-to-155lbs/

Lol at Mike Perry being a top LW or WW.

He's am average fighter and Al iaquinta probably beats him at MMA and surely will outgrapple him.

He definitely falls into the tweener range like cowboy & diaz. Not quite small enough for 155 but small for 170.

Usman can finally have a peaceful night of sleep

<{coachie}>

Mike Perry vs Diego Sanchez for the WMF belt (Weirdo mutherf*er belt)

Mike-Perry-5.png

“...then we were talking about 155lbs, but I don’t think I can do it, I don’t think it I can make it at all. But I’m not big enough, and after I smash Al Iaquinta...”

Huh? I don’t quite get that part. So if I’m understanding this right he’s saying he can’t make 155 but is too big for 170? If he can’t make the weight why is he even talking about moving down and fighting Khabib?

Idk maybe he’s making sense and I’m the one with the problem lol, you tell me...

Perry would smash Khabib, wouldn't even be that hard

Last act of a desperate mediocre MMA fighter. Just ask for release and do bare knuckle, racist.

This is in theory a good move for him, because hes undersized at 170. He looks about 5"8.

MF'n Plat about to clean out dat 155 division next. And by clean out, i mean by winning/losing at roughly a .500 clip.

Back