Media "Conor needs to fight Gaethje or Islam Makhachev next"

Ackmed

Silver Belt
Reaction score
Ali Abdelaziz said so, timestamped:

Who should Conor fight next then, Justin or Islam?

Looking for a red panty night

That rat can fuck off

Conor wants to fight Diego

The UFC will sell the fight as (2) future Hall of Fame legends

Plus Diego currently has a better win streak than Cowboy did before the McGregor fight

It will likely give Conor another WW knockout win

Probably headlines UFC 251

Khabibi will do what Dana tells him to do, and his Klingon looking manager isn't going to change that.

Conor wants to fight Diego

The UFC will sell the fight as (2) future Hall of Fame legends

It will likely give Conor another WW knockout win

Probably headlines UFC 251

actually, diego is already in the hall of fame....

Looking for a red panty night

That rat can fuck off

If this was true Khabib would be fighting Conor next not Tony.

Conor vs Khabib = Money Fight

Conor vs others = not so much, case in point Cerrone only getting $200K

The fact that the two options are Ali's own fighters tells you everything you need to know about his opinion. Justin and Islam are 10 rankings apart, and both lower than Conor. Justin does make sense if Conor doesn't gun for the higher ranked Poirier (who beat Justin) in an effort to get another win to justify a shot, but Islam is a laughable option to throw out there.

Ali Abdelaziz said so, timestamped:

Who should Conor fight next then, Justin or Islam?

Bro...I gotta ask:

There are tons of pics of your boy Makhachev out there. Why would you choose one for your AV that makes him look like he's an adult who's parents take him to the mall to meet Santa, if you catch my drift.

Found some pictures of young ali the other day

IWBs68M.jpg

xJejxKT.jpg

BZIIt13.jpg
oh shit <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Filthy thirsty rat wants another red panty night

He can fight whoever but he still needs to face Gaethje or Islam before getting a TS, per Ali Abdelgoatziz
Conor doesn't care about title fights, just easy fights and easy money, these days, belt will give him nothing. That's why he took Cowboy, doubt he will take Diego, but bigger chance than some Islam or Geathje.

Conor's next fight won't be decided till after Khabib-Tony. Having said that, I don't see any scenario that sets up Islam for the next crack at him.

Bro...I gotta ask:

There are tons of pics of your boy Makhachev out there. Why would you choose one for your AV that makes him look like he's an adult who's parents take him to the mall to meet Santa, if you catch my drift.

A happy, smiling Islam is great for everyone. :D I'll probably switch it up in some time.

Which is your favorite picture of Islam Makhachev?

"Conor should fight one of my clients next and make me some money" Ali Abdelaneaze.

If this was true Khabib would be fighting Conor next not Tony.

Conor vs Khabib = Money Fight

Conor vs others = not so much, case in point Cerrone only getting $200K
So, to clarify:
Conor vs ? = money fight for Conor.

Gatjhe or Islam? Are we talking about the religion islam? U cant possibly mean Islam makhochev

So, to clarify:
Conor vs ? = money fight for Conor.

Conor and Khabib get paid good regardless of who he fights but they earn much more if they're facing each other especially in a TF, because of their history. For example Conor earned much more at UFC 229 than 246.

Conor would also earn more if he fights Khabib for a TS than Tony.

My reply was to someone saying Ali wants a red panty night by having Islam or Gaethje face Conor. But based on Cerrone's pay, it doesnt seem like Conor's opponents get this "red panty night".

Back