Diego Sanchez vs Pereira - animated

its crazy, one moment can erase everything.
dude went from heart of a lion to heart of a liar.
sold his soul for a win bonus.

its crazy, one moment can erase everything.
dude went from heart of a lion to heart of a liar.
sold his soul for a win bonus.
3pvXIuU.jpg

Diego ain't going to be happy about this video.

Blame the rules not Diego. I'd take the money everytime.

Anyone lend me a tenner ?

All these suck IMO.

Ive never seen one that i liked from this guy to be honest.

I dont know how does he have an audience. He's like the brendan schaub of cartoons.

It doesn't erase his legacy and career. But in that singular moment he was a pussy and took a bullshit easy way out for a fake win.

People can't seem to separate the two for some reason. Like...Michael Jackson was a great musician but he was possibly a horrible human being / pedo, Mike Tyson was an amazing electric boxer, but he was a horrible human being at times and has evolved as a person seemingly, Dana White was a boxercise instructor but made a fake persona and is now a billionaire.

Lame to me :/

The guy who was famous for those Diaz bro animations was wayyyyyyyy better. Mixed Martial Animations channel.

Disqualification should be automatic. No questions no nothing no NADA (?)

F*ck off male striper Pereira.

All these suck IMO.

Ive never seen one that i liked from this guy to be honest.

I dont know how does he have an audience. He's like the brendan schaub of cartoons.
I thought this one was pretty good. Seems to me Verace is like the brendan schaub of sherdog.

Didn't ever expect to see Diego take the easy way out, but he was losing and Michel fucked up. I don't like it, but I can' blame Diego for taking the money. If he had a straight salary with no win bonus, I think he keeps fighting.

brilliant!!!!
Basically you have covered the whole 15 minutes.

Back