Forget TUF...instead we need TUJ asap

zxyss25

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
THE ULTIMATE JUDGE

I'll admit TUF has been good over the years

It was entertaining, and gave us some good fighters...TJ, Gasteleum, Bisping...but in all reality, these fighters most likely would have made it to the UFC without TUF

Now we have way too many fighters, but there is still a glaring hole in the UFC and MMA

Judges

Especially after the Houston debacle...it seems like the average Sherdogger would make a better judge than the current ones.

So why not start grooming new judges...with THE ULTIMATE JUDGE

Amateur judges would score fights...and the judges that consistently awarded fighters correctly, based on expert opinion would advance

Eventually we some get some new ultimate judges with their 6 figure contracts to replace the current broomheads

I would legitimately watch this, but sadly it just points out an ugly part of the sport and would never air.

I’d watch a show that revolves around the commentators, cameramen, refs, judges etc

THE ULTIMATE JUDGE

I'll admit TUF has been good over the years

It was entertaining, and gave us some good fighters...TJ, Gasteleum, Bisping...but in all reality, these fighters most likely would have made it to the UFC without TUF

Now we have way too many fighters, but there is still a glaring hole in the UFC and MMA

Judges

Especially after the Houston debacle...it seems like the average Sherdogger would make a better judge than the current ones.

So why not start grooming new judges...with THE ULTIMATE JUDGE

Amateur judges would score fights...and the judges that consistently awarded fighters correctly, based on expert opinion would advance

Eventually we some get some new ultimate judges with their 6 figure contracts to replace the current broomheads

xJ8U2ym.gif

giphy.gif

Back