Media Joe Rogan's New Body: No More Gut

cunglaowins

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Eat your hearts out, haters. Joe is slim and sexy again thanks to the carnivore diet:
“This all-meat diet that I’ve been on, that changes your mind the other way – it makes you more aggressive,” Rogan admitted to Rashad, after the former UFC champ expressed how a vegan diet has changed him both physically and mentally.

The American then went on to explain that he had “to workout extra to keep the demons at bay” — which is logical, considering that one of the side effects of the carnivore diet is that it is said to increase baseline testosterone levels significantly.

“Your body is going to take on the characteristics of something that’s a predator,” Rogan continued. “Your body is going to think I’m more aggressive – I have to chase sh*t down and kill it!

better go hide, Stephen A Smith.

joe-rogan-instagram-carnivore-diet.png

https://www.dexerto.com/entertainme...ing-side-effect-of-his-carnivore-diet-1329047

I can never tell if photos of him are shopped or not

Sherdog really can't fucking go a day without mentioning Joe Rogan's body..

I might have to peace out

Now he just needs a neck....

He is muscular, has a 6-pack and still looks pretty bad, smh.

That torso is freakishly small..

stay strong fellas, we will get to the bottom of this matter in this thread, just have to keep diggin and analyzing

An all meat diet can't be healthy. Does he really not eat any vegetables and fruits?

great your slim, but your colon is suffering from all that meat. He can get colon cancer that way, that meat stays lodged in his colon and does NOT fully digest.

the colon is like 30 feet and it needs to be kept clean and eating an all meat diet is a sure way to catch colon cancer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back