Media Adesanya Willing To Fight Miocic After Yoel

<YeahOKJen>

His coach needs to stfu about Stipe.
Izzy needs to worry about Yoel and Costa first and foremost, and then about Jon Jones.

Yeah by the time Izzy's done with MW, Stipe will be 42 or some shit

lmao I'll fucking believe it when I see it.

Kickboxing a HW is a whole different ball game compared to fighting a HW who can wrestle you.

sounds like he really doesnt wanna fight Costa

LOL - Izzy chirps and chirps. Ducking Jon after constant trash talk (ready to fight him in ‘21 or ‘22???) and now singing about Stipe? What a goof

What are they seeing about Stipe that doods keep calling him out?
What vast holes do they see?

Why wouldn't he go up 1 weight class and fight the man that's been calling him out

{<huh}

Focus on Yoel then Costa and then hopefully Jones before you talk that crazy. I like his confidence but don't catch your chickens before they hatch.

I honestly want to see izzy vs till next, I think it could be good

Why wouldn't he go up 1 weight class and fight the man that's been calling him out

{<huh}

Because Eugene Bateman, Izzy’s coach, thinks Jon Jones is a bad person morally and doesn’t want to gives Jones a big money fight. It doesn’t sit well with his conscious.

He’d rather have have a money fight with Stipe who he believes to be a truly good person.

However, Izzy will sit down with Eugene and will try to convince his coach to let him take the Jones fight in 2021

He talks so much shit. First he was constantly talking about going up to LHW to face Jones, until Jon called his bluff & then it turned out LHW was just a part of a long-term goal. now the prick's chatting about going to HW? Izzy needs to focus on his own division first before worrying about anyone elses.

They are sounding like Conor before the reality check that was the Nate fight, kickboxing and MMA at HW are two VERY different things.

Would look like Rory vs Moose.....

gegard-mousasi-rory-macdonald-bellator-2061.jpg

Back