Josh Fabia vows to expose Joe Rogan

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Yt2LjVB.png

Except Rogan wasnt even in the commentary booth that night

<bball2>

https://www.mmamania.com/2020/2/17/...dia-bullies-ufc-rio-rancho-smear-campaign-mma

“Listening to that last corner work was very strange,” UFC commentator and longtime MMA coach Trevor Wittman said (via MMA Junkie). “I mean, there was – I don’t know if it’s code or what, but he’s talking about being ‘tight’ and ‘sticky’ and keep the movement but don’t keep the movement. Like, I just – like, this is – I’ve known Diego a long period of time. This is just strange to me.”

“I really don’t know what he’s doing,” analyst Daniel Cormier added between rounds.

Someone should probably tell Fabia that UFC color commentator Joe Rogan only calls pay-per-view (PPV) events and was not in the booth that night.

zngRM4L.png

Last edited:
This Fabia fella is like a poor man's Segal. And look how it turned out for Steven.

All you keyboard warriors needs sit down and show some respect to Fabia. He is a warrior training warriors. We saw that saturday night with Diego Sanchez's promising victory over one of the most dynamic fighters in the sport. It's time you stop being a bunch of wannabe tough guys and show respect to the people that actually get it done.

This dude somehow made Diego regress even more than he has been regressing. It's like he doesn't know how to strike or grapple at all anymore. His striking was worse than I've ever seen it.

He legit didn't look like a longtime veteran MMA fighter. He looked like an amateur.

TS, rogan trashed him before on his podcast i believe, that's what he's refering to

Diego could dump his ass tomorrow and train with aka or back to jackson’s and he’d still end up ass up face down . He is extremely washed up and needs to retire. Fabia is a clown but not even Houdini can save Diego at this point.

Can't believe leeches like this guy actually find people dumb enough to con.

TS, rogan trashed him before on his podcast i believe, that's what he's refering to

Yeah he trahed him pretty hard awhile back. I can't remember what epsiode it was though.

I looked up before posting the thread and the only thing i could find on rogan making comments about him dates from july 2019

I wouldnt expect it would take him 7 months to respond.

But if it did....
<{dayum}> this guy can hold a grudge.

Instead of attacking the people that actually said something, the guy pulls up a joe rogan insult from half a year ago, where joe, according to him, didnt even mention him by name.

Thats some serious {<jimmies}

Last edited:
Yt2LjVB.png

Except Rogan wasnt even in the commentary booth that night

<bball2>

https://www.mmamania.com/2020/2/17/...dia-bullies-ufc-rio-rancho-smear-campaign-mma

“Listening to that last corner work was very strange,” UFC commentator and longtime MMA coach Trevor Wittman said (via MMA Junkie). “I mean, there was – I don’t know if it’s code or what, but he’s talking about being ‘tight’ and ‘sticky’ and keep the movement but don’t keep the movement. Like, I just – like, this is – I’ve known Diego a long period of time. This is just strange to me.”

“I really don’t know what he’s doing,” analyst Daniel Cormier added between rounds.

Someone should probably tell Fabia that UFC color commentator Joe Rogan only calls pay-per-view (PPV) events and was not in the booth that night.

He knows, but Joe Rogan is an easier target than the former HW and LHW Champ, DC would kill him, bring him back to life and kill him again.

Someone save Diego from this clown.. there has to be people down there that care about him and his career.

This dude is a fucking leech.

I'm glad this touchbutt guru is getting put on blast. He's ruined Diego's career.

What was that yellow tattoo on Sanchez stomach one of his symbols or something?

Back