OSMAN NURMAGOMEDOV

He didn't look amazing in his last fight to me, I think it'll be a while before this one is UFC ready.

According to Khabib, he has more potential than Umar.

Khabib: "Umar signed with the UFC recently, i think in a year or by the end of the 2021, we'll sign Usman too if everything goes well. We have very big plans for him.We think Usman is a lot more talented than Umar, but Umar is more disciplined,each of them have their own pros."

Is that Usman next to Umar?

His last fight was on the same card as Magomedsultan Magomedsultanov, another UFC prospect

20200217_090825.jpg

reminds me of when I was young man working in north Chicago.

I worked at a boat factory, with a few illegal Mexican immigrants.

before long, every relative of said immigrants worked there too!

His last fight was on the same card as Magomedsultan Magomedsultanov, another UFC prospect

View attachment 730723

He fought a couple of weeks ago too. There's a link to the fight in the prospects thread in the worldwide forum, it won't let me do anything with youtube at work.

So their tribe draws names from a hat that could fit on a mouse

According to Khabib, he has more potential than Umar.

Khabib: "Umar signed with the UFC recently, i think in a year or by the end of the 2021, we'll sign Usman too if everything goes well. We have very big plans for him.We think Usman is a lot more talented than Umar, but Umar is more disciplined,each of them have their own pros."

Who's Umar and who's Usman? Are they siblings with Khabib?

Ugh, please stay in location...UFC no need more humping in cage.
images.jpg

reminds me of when I was young man working in north Chicago.

I worked at a boat factory, with a few illegal Mexican immigrants.

before long, every relative of said immigrants worked there too!
Said Nurmagomedov already fights for the UFC

Man Khabib is straight like an arrow, doesn't even sugar coat who he thinks is better, more talented between his own relatives yet Sherpussies want him to tap dance around the fact Cerrone is mentally weak and folds like a sack of shit when it matters most.

Which of those guys is he?

zK6M9zx.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back