Colby Says When He Wins The People Win

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“Street Judas also known as Journeyman Jorge Masvidal is not going to fight Marty Fakenewsman. He’s going to wait and price himself out.

“He’s going to try and wait to fight Con Man [Conor] McGregor, the little Irish leprechaun, who couldn’t knock an old dude off a barstool. The guy’s got no f*cking power. He couldn’t fight himself out of a wet paper bag. But we’re not talking about Con Man McGregor. We’re talking about Street Judas. He’s going to think he’s worth more, his value is more, and he’s going to wait for Conor or even a Nate Diaz rematch, the soy boy, because everybody knows those Stockton slaps don’t do sh*t. He’s going to price himself out.

“What Marty Fakenewsman is going to do, he’s going to fake injuries again. He’s going to make up injuries. He does not want to fight anybody. He doesn’t want to fight Colby Chaos Covington again because he knows he got his ass beat on Dec. 14 and he got lucky and he got saved by a ref. He got life rafts from a ref.

“By July, International Fight Week, I’m coming back for the people. I’m coming back for America. I’m America’s champ. At International Fight Week, the champion is going to defend his title. It’s going to be a rematch of what went down Dec. 14, this time with a real and fair playing field. It’s going to be a completely different fight. The rematch is going to be completely different because it will be a fair playing field and I will get my hand raised for the people.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/2/...ce-himself-out-to-avoid-fighting-kamaru-usman

HandmadeRecentBadger-size_restricted.gif

I'll watch him fight. Ain't gonna listen to a word he says.

“What Marty Fakenewsman is going to do, he’s going to fake injuries again. He’s going to make up injuries. He does not want to fight anybody. He doesn’t want to fight Colby Chaos Covington again because he knows he got his ass beat on Dec. 14 and he got lucky and he got saved by a ref. He got life rafts from a ref.

“By July, International Fight Week, I’m coming back for the people. I’m coming back for America. I’m America’s champ. At International Fight Week, the champion is going to defend his title. It’s going to be a rematch of what went down Dec. 14, this time with a real and fair playing field. It’s going to be a completely different fight. The rematch is going to be completely different because it will be a fair playing field and I will get my hand raised for the people.”

I thought Usman beat that sh!t fake act out of him, he got some nerve calling anybody fake. When he does comeback in July will anybody even recognize him or will he be in disguise again..?

uhIoegR.jpg

“Street Judas also known as Journeyman Jorge Masvidal is not going to fight Marty Fakenewsman. He’s going to wait and price himself out.

“He’s going to try and wait to fight Con Man [Conor] McGregor, the little Irish leprechaun, who couldn’t knock an old dude off a barstool. The guy’s got no f*cking power. He couldn’t fight himself out of a wet paper bag. But we’re not talking about Con Man McGregor. We’re talking about Street Judas. He’s going to think he’s worth more, his value is more, and he’s going to wait for Conor or even a Nate Diaz rematch, the soy boy, because everybody knows those Stockton slaps don’t do sh*t. He’s going to price himself out.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/2/...ce-himself-out-to-avoid-fighting-kamaru-usman

This guy is lunatic.

I don't know about you guys, but I'd love for him to get back in the octagon ASAP.

Sounds like he needs his jaw wired shit again

Where's he training now? The last I saw him he was training in a place that looked like a hunting lodge doing a commentary with some good ole boys that had like 20 animal heads mounted on the walls, it was weird as f*k I cannot remember the place or the guy talking with him, but it was posted here a month or two back..?

I thought Usman beat that sh!t fake act out of him, he got some nerve calling anybody fake. When he does comeback in July will anybody even recognize him or will he be in disguise again..?

uhIoegR.jpg
Holy shit! This is amazing. Was this after Usman broke his jaw?

Well he's constantly going for it & in character, gotta give him that

Holy shit! This is amazing. Was this after Usman broke his jaw?

And after he ran out of the cage leaving his team behind that walked him out and cornered him...

but i... i dont....

what?

He's actually not wrong. Usman winning was the worst thing possible from a marketing, business, and matchup standpoint. It's not even good for the division having him as champion. It's ALWAYS good to have a villian as champ. See: Ronda Rousey, Jon Jones, Conor McGregor, etc etc etc.

Back