IF Israel loses his title, will you....

HAWTRIDDUM

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Respect him for taking the fight most fans thought he would avoid, or criticize him for thinking his TDD, distance control and ground game was good enough to neutralize Yoels wrestling?

Adesanya earned my respect long ago, Yoel as well. Romero has fought some scary dudes. Hes fought the whose who of MW. The guy is kill or be killed and hes ruthless. I cant wait for this fight. Mah the best man win.

Hell no. If he loses, he got lucky against Bobby Knuckles, and is a UFC hype train thats only as good as his last fight.

I'll definitely rock the "No, for gay Jesus" t-shirt and baseball hat.

Respect him for taking the fight most fans thought he would avoid, or criticize him for thinking his TDD, distance control and ground game was good enough to neutralize Yoels wrestling?
I’ll say he was a flash in the pan fluke champ that was never any good in the first place.

Would I criticise a guy for believing in himself and his abilities to beat one of the most dangerous fighters on the roster? No.

I’d think he’s still an awesome fighter, just for trying to please the fans alone and considering his fighting skills

You have to respect him. He's literally clearing the division, only fighting the best guys.

Nothing but respect for calling out one of the most dangerous guys in the division when he could have either opted to wait for Costa, or lobby for a Jared fight.

I may not like his personality and arrogance, but he's making real fight fans love him with the moves he's making on top of the division.

Wait, Romero has a title shot again?

What was his last win?

Hasn’t he lost like 3 or 4 in a row now??

massive respect for Izzy

If he loses:
Hespect. But, I’d also laugh because he totally did this to himself.

If he wins:
Hespect.

Adesanya better not lose.
Having a UFC champion who's almost 43 is a bad thing.

Yes he is very courageous, a real champion

Wait, Romero has a title shot again?

What was his last win?

Hasn’t he lost like 3 or 4 in a row now??
MMA judging is shit. His last fight vs full natty pretty homeboy was a draw but can't have those and don't we dare complain had it gone the other way either.

This sport sometimes goes full retard.

He already has my full respect. He may be over the top for some (he is at times for me), but he's still a proven warrior.

Back