Blachowicz is lucky, or nearly unlucky, to be in this position

Joseph_McBride

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just 1 fight ago he was nearly robbed in Brazil. Imagine scoring 1 round for Jacare. More should have been made of this abysmal judging failure.
Screenshot_20200216-194553.png

You're talking about a decision then you just posted a completely random picture which has nothing to do with the decision.

Why?

You're talking about a decision then you just posted a completely random picture which has nothing to do with the decision.

Why?
A picture detailing what happened in a fight between Jan & Jacare has nothing to do with the decision? I mean it shows the scorecards, lists the judges, shows statistically how lopsided it was, but you're right it nothing to do with the decision.

Josh Fabia, is that you?

Blach is doing good and getting decent wins here especially Jacare as mentioned and ko'ing Rockhold but now he's hit his ceiling imo and he just isn't dynamic enough to beat Jon Jones.

It was a boring fight to be honest, but Jan clearly won, 4-1 was fair.. I actually thought Jacare going to LHW would be a good move for him as he is getting older and he is a big guy.. but he looked really slow and tentative

He will probably just have a c-level kickboxing fight with Jones, like against Smith, Reyes and Santos.. nothing new

He will probably just have a c-level kickboxing fight with Jones, like against Smith, Reyes and Santos.. nothing new
The Smith was very different from the Reyes & Santos fights, which were similar strategically but different tactically.

I feel Jones vs Jan plays out closest to the Santos fight, unless Jan freezes up then it'll look like the Smith fight.

Jan isn't elite, but if he beat Jones would he be? You fucks shit on Jones the second he has a close fight so much that if he does lose he's so shit that the winner is slightly less shit.

Sure. Fucking. Dawg.

he doesnt have the footwork to compete with jon as reyes did. squared up eating kicks all night

he doesnt have the footwork to compete with jon as reyes did. squared up eating kicks all night

exactly - plus he’s not going to have the opening to counters that he looks for

the reason reyes and santos had success was that they pressed forward

anthony smith failed horribly becuase he just sat back looking to counter

Jan isn't elite, but if he beat Jones would he be? You fucks shit on Jones the second he has a close fight so much that if he does lose he's so shit that the winner is slightly less shit.

Sure. Fucking. Dawg.

A lot of people think Jones lost his last 1 or 2 fights, so he doesn't have his aura anymore. I honestly think not many people on here would be surprised if Jan beats him. Wouldn't make Jan elite though, and people would claim Santos and/or Reyes had already done it.

I think the only 2 elite LHW's of the modern era are prime Jones and DC, and I dont think there is anyone remotely close to them at the moment.

He is elite. Let's be real. 2 first round KO's against high level guys. One broken jaw.

Back