Cejudo has a legitimate chance of being triple champ in the UFC

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

giphy.gif

Cejudo can beat Volk and become triple champ

Olympic gold medal vs. C-level burn out rugby athlete

Henry would dominate the fight, Henry is literally far better than Volk in every department. I see a TKO happening in the 3rd-4th round and Cejudo getting his third belt

Volk does not have the huge reach advantage on Henry like Max did, it would be a battle of skills and not many are better than Henry

Ali Abdelaziz Bless

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

except I dont see UFC giving him another shot after he wouldnt defend Fly title after Dana went on record saying he believes Cejudo could be the guy to do it and he would let him try. And now he is trying to duck guys like Sterling/Yan. He'd end up beating Volk and then calling out Faber cause he used to be WEC champ instead of fighting Max or Ortega, Zabit, Zombie etc.

Just stay at BW for a while and after Aldo fight Yan and Sterling, Sandhagen etc.

Just needs to stop the excessive height cutting first.

i thought this was about him fighting Shevchenko or something.

Volk would beat him pretty easily, he's way too small. Shit, he's ducking Petr Yan.

Volk would hurt him very badly, and his credibility went out of the window as soon as he ducked the chance of a rematch against Benavidez

Wut @ your reach comment?
Volk has like 5" reach advantage on Cejudo.

Volk is around 165-170 in the cage.

Cejudo is around 145-150.

That's a major size advantage at lower weights, and Volk happens to be very agile and physically strong. You're tripping if you think Cejudo has any chance.

Volk would hurt him very badly, and his credibility went out of the window as soon as he ducked the chance of a rematch against Benavidez
It was a pretty clear robbery in their first fight, Benavidez doesn’t deserve a rematch he won’t even beat Figuederio.

Volk is around 165-170 in the cage.

Cejudo is around 145-150.

That's a major size advantage at lower weights, and Volk happens to be very agile and physically strong. You're tripping if you think Cejudo has any chance.
Cejudo also won't have much if any edge in endurance in this matchup.

We need to see him fight the contenders before looking at a third belt.
But a fight against Volk might bring some attention an PPV

I certainly don't rule out that he could beat Volkanovski but you're completely right about the Benavidez duck.

giphy.gif

Cejudo can beat Volk and become triple champ

Olympic gold medal vs. C-level burn out rugby athlete

Henry would dominate the fight, Henry is literally far better than Volk in every department. I see a TKO happening in the 3rd-4th round and Cejudo getting his third belt

Volk does not have the huge reach advantage on Henry like Max did, it would be a battle of skills and not many are better than Henry

Ali Abdelaziz Bless

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Love the gif, however Cejudo has almost a 0% chance of beating Volkanovski.

Still have no clue why the UFC is letting fighters go for multiple belts when they haven't even defended the one they have.

I thought the Happy Meal belt was up for grabs on upcoming Fight Night 169.

Back