Tony Ferguson and Diego Sanchez are two sides of the same crazy coin

Destino2018

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Those two motherfuckers are easily the weirdest and out there MMA fighters currently in the UFC but Diego seems like he’s completely done as a top level fighter so people are starting to hope he finally hangs it up yet for Tony because of his crazy ness and out there skills people thinks he’ll give Khabib the fight of his life and we as the fans will finally have the answer to the age old question “Does Khabib bleed?”

Tony seems self-driven. Diego clearly is not.

Tony would never quit in a fight like Diego did

Those two motherfuckers are easily the weirdest and out there MMA fighters currently in the UFC but Diego seems like he’s completely done as a top level fighter so people are starting to hope he finally hangs it up yet for Tony because of his crazy ness and out there skills people thinks he’ll give Khabib the fight of his life and we as the fans will finally have the answer to the age old question “Does Khabib bleed?”
When Diego came into the sport expectations were really high for him. His longevity in this sport is impressive, but he never broke through that next level to be a serious top 5 guy. Tony has been dominant from the moment he got to the ufc. Even in TUF he was nuts. For me the big difference is I think Diego goes to that crazy bloody place because he has to. I think tony does because he loves it

Tony doesn't work with conmen
And what’s crazy is that the same techniques that Tony uses like Wing Chun that I found completely bs turned out to be deadly and he used it to slice and dice Pettis and Cerrone in their fights. It honestly seems like the main thing that’s separating them is Talent at this point. I’d have doubts that Tony wouldn’t be able to make the same shit that Diego is doing work tbh.

Not the same craziness ...
Tony is a little weird but successful !

how many sides does this "crazy coin" of which you speak have?

Tony is an eccentric martial arts genius.

Does Diego wear sunglasses indoors?

Tony comes of a little eccentric, Diego comes of mentally unstable.

Tony is a different level of tough and crazy. No disrespect to Diego, but you'd never see Tony quit the way Diego did yesterday.

Now I want to see this fight. Crazy Tony vs Crazy Diego.

Now I want to see this fight. Crazy Tony vs Crazy Diego.

Then you really hate Diego Sanchez to want to subject him to that.

Back