Hearing Diego asking and weighting options made me mad

Human Bass

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
The fact that we were able to hear him talking to the referee, asking about the rules and such, clearly showing he was very aware and conscious of everything rustled my jimmies hard.

He managed to be malicious and cunning while still keeping that simpleton flair, what only made him even more malicious and cunning.

It was quite sad, Diego should retire ASAP

lol

Diego hasn't been aware and conscious for over a decade. Half there and semi-conscious at best. And that's outside of the cage

At the end of the day he took a huge illegal knee to the head. I don't blame him for taking the DQ.

Take a knee like that to the head and then report to us.

He should probably retire from fighting though.

The fact that we were able to hear him talking to the referee, asking about the rules and such, clearly showing he was very aware and conscious of everything rustled my jimmies hard.

He managed to be malicious and cunning while still keeping that simpleton flair, what only made him even more malicious and cunning.

You're getting confused. Pereira was the one who contravened the rules with an illegal knee to the cranium.

Did you get kneed in the head also?? Get well soon!

Meh. A DQ is a bullshit win (or loss) so I don't count it. But Diego is the UFC's loveable airhead. Let him keep fighting. Someone else can put him in his place.

Malicious = smart.

who woulda thunk Diego and smart could be used in the same sentence

Kinda figured Diego would've kept going, but I'm glad he didn't. He got his bell rung pretty good, and had he continued and got KO'd by a punch we'd all be saying how he should've done the smart thing instead.

Taking the DQ was only way he was guaranteed to win the fight.

He took a huge knee to the face in a sitting position (where he couldn't roll with it) moments before that. It also happened to open a huge gash on his forehead.

Maybe he wasn't thinking clearly and needed things explained to him? He probably left the cage with a concussion.

Let me knee you in the face and then ask you how you feel?

He took a huge knee to the face in a sitting position (where he couldn't roll with it) moments before that. It also happened to open a huge gash on his forehead.

Maybe he wasn't thinking clearly and needed things explained to him? He probably left the cage with a concussion.

Let me knee you in the face and then ask you how you feel?

Now TS is mad at you.

Diego knew exactly what he was doing, and there was no blood in his eye....the fight was almost over, he took the pussy way out.

the worst part was him lying thru his teeth that he cant see because of all the blood. thats what made me mad

You're getting confused. Pereira was the one who contravened the rules with an illegal knee to the cranium.

Did you get kneed in the head also?? Get well soon!

The cucks are out in full excuse mode I see.
{<Scared}

For sure Diego hasn't balls anymore.
Fighting hasn't anymore skill in today's game.
Boring and down all the fight, same that against Chiesa.
His only chance was Dq.
now He deserves to fight Mike Perry and have his ass whooped without excuses

If you were getting destroyed for 13 mins and we're lucky enough to survive then your opponents commits an obvious foul, and if you decide you don't want to continue knowing you're gonna get beat down more while losing out on 100K for a win bonus and I believe you too would take the easy DQ win.

Quit acting like you're better than Diego and see the bigger picture

Back