Jan to Jon: Name The Time and Place

Jon vs. Jan

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
24799498-0-image-a-1_1581845021946.jpg

“I proved that I am the best in the world and I proved that I am the next contender for the title shot,” Blachowicz said (via MMA Fighting). “We trained that shot all the time in training. We knew that he would try to use his boxing to take me down. He used his boxing to take down Johnny Walker, but that’s good for me because I like stand up fighting.

“You promised me on the show Jon, I am next. Let’s do this, tell me where and when. Give me the place and time.”

When asked how he envisions a title fight with Jones going, Blachowicz boldly proclaimed that he’d knock the champion out.

“The same,” Blachowicz said. “The same like today. Knock him out.”

While it’s possible the next crack at the UFC light heavyweight title will go to Dominick Reyes, who narrowly lost to Jones at UFC 247 earlier this month, Blachowicz is adamant that he should be next, and says he can be ready soon.

“I don’t know, I just need two or three weeks off and then give me the place and the time.”

I would like to know how far Jan has came since Santos TKOed him, especially in terms of grappling. He's been on a cool 3 fight win streak against some good names, particularly Anderson.

But if Dom isn't injured isn't it a little unfair denying him a rematch?

now Jan is the guy to beat jon..... until he doesnt and the next contender comes along.

I like it for International Fight Week if something else doesn't come up for Jones... Then have Reyes later in the year so none of that immediate rematch stuff...

I'm a Jones fan but this REEKS of him dodging a Reyes rematch or a move to HW.

Fuck this fight. Go to HW or rematch Reyes, bullshit otherwise.

Should poll who won the fight after the fight is over also.

The Jones that fought Reyes would get slept by Jan.

Jones is going to do the same thing he did with Alex

Wait until Reyes takes more fights, more damage, possibly getting rocked in the time span before the rematch. Giving Jones more tape to study as well.

So by the time the rematch comes around Reyes wont have the same confidence he had

I like it for International Fight Week if something else doesn't come up for Jones... Then have Reyes later in the year so none of that immediate rematch stuff...
I agree. I’d rather see reyes fight a santos or Smith kind of guy. Or even give him Anderson as a tune up fight.

Jones is going to do the same thing he did with Alex

Wait until Reyes takes more fights, more damage, possibly getting rocked in the time span before the rematch. Giving Jones more tape to study as well.

So by the time the rematch comes around Reyes wont have the same confidence he had
They had a date for a rematch and Gus pulled out but the Jon ducked Gus thing stays alive lol

Jon wins by UD after losing first 3 rounds and dominating in championship rounds
<OKC16>

Back