Conor the excuse Mcgregor

Laza cds mma

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I just listened his interview with Tony Robins and i can literally say that i have never heard any fighter make so many excuses for a loss , to the point of just being plain delusional , let's go through some of them

He didn't prepare well , his foot was a baloon , he lost the match but won the fight because he landed the final blow of the night , he wasn't knocked down , it was a lucky shot , he had trouble cutting weight , didn't sleep for 48 hours before the fight , khabib was afraid after the knock down so that's why he went for the takedown...and in the interview with Arial after the Cerrone fight he said that he never really lost because tapping out is not really a loss , i guess when you have to tap and ask the referee to save you you actually win in his eyes.
Does anyone know any examples where a fighter had more excuses ?

giphy.gif

If its an accumulation, insert any brazillian fighter here.

Have you even seen a fighter campain harder for a rematch, either TS?

It is impressive and gives credence and credibility to his reasoning, that which you decry as ‘excuses’.

Have you even seen a fighter campain harder for a rematch, either TS?

It is impressive and gives credence and credibility to his reasoning, that which you decry as ‘excuses’.

I never said that he doesn't believe the things that he said , but i guess in order to be that confident you need to be a little delusional.

Whats kabobs excuse of ducking mcgregor who is undefeated in rematches hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??

They want a rematch with Khabib so bad because they're afraid of him losing to someone else. It's why we see nonsensical gimmie fights and never defending the title.

Conor was drunk as fuck at the pre-fight press conference.

You can't possibly think he was well prepared.

Khabib didn't fight a 100% McGregor.

But keepin it real, even if Conor is 100% it doesn't mean that he'll beat Khabib.

A rematch is in order.

The only scenario where i'd say fuck the rematch is if Conor does another boxing match before the fight. I don't want to see another half assed attempt at Khabib.

have you also seen another fighter who cheated that much in a fight TS ?

he is holding the record for most cheating in a fight

Conor makes excuses and he makes honest assesments also, it will serve him better to do more of the latter but let's see if he can build on his win in 2020.

This is the most interesting part of Conors story.

Conor was drunk as fuck at the pre-fight press conference.

You can't possibly think he was well prepared.

Khabib didn't fight a 100% McGregor.

But keepin it real, even if Conor is 100% it doesn't mean that he'll beat Khabib.
he was not man enough to face Khabib , he only could do it drunk

What should he say? He was 100% but still got his ass kicked? Khabib is a better fighter?

He should believe his bullshit, because if even he doesn't believe he can win, he has no chance at all.

Conor 2.0 fights anyone at anytime at anyweight and thats why he is by far the most popular and respected fighter in the history of the game who makes most money and rightfully so

Him and his fans are pathetic lol.

Weakest fan (girls) base p4p.

Khabib haped him and took his manhood. That irish lad (and his inbred fans) will never be the same i tell ya.

Back