Reyes is really emotional about his loss!

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Dana agrees!

I think even if Reyes left Jones unconscious in a pool of blood he will still lose!!! WTF?
Here is my dedication for Reyes!
0090E746-8934-4D96-8E17-880DFDDFAE73.jpeg

He should’ve campaigned for the rematch more when he got on the mic directly after the fight.

Newsflash, he won 3 out of 5 rounds; that's a win!

Yeah, he got robbed but Santos got robbed first, so I'd like to see S. rematch first if he's up to it. Blachowicz is on a nice streak but he lost to Santos.

I can see calling the fight for him. But, backing up like he did for so much of the fight is real bad optics. You want to beat the champ, not just barely get by.

It was a close fight. If we had a better system, it would be and 2 and 3 were really close. I’m was on the fence on 3 myself. 1 was clearly Reyes and 4 and 5 clearly jones. They should be 10/8 and the others 10/9. We should use 10/7s and 10/6s too. Right now a pick em round and am round where someone is badly beaten or even where someone is left in a state that they wouldn’t be able to compete( my old mentor Eliot Marshal broke veras arm) are scored 10/9. I look at a fight like Frankie and Maynard. That 1st round should have been 10/6 or 10/7. We have a system which doesn’t differentiate enough between sound win or pick em round and it’s a source of conflict.

He has the right to be upset about all of it. A majority of SD believes he won the fight. I’d be upset, too.

Championship rounds cost him a championship, I've no doubt he dissapointed sick but he has to get back in there and put himself in contention.

It was a close fight. If we had a better system, it would be and 2 and 3 were really close. I’m was on the fence on 3 myself. 1 was clearly Reyes and 4 and 5 clearly jones. They should be 10/8 and the others 10/9. We should use 10/7s and 10/6s too. Right now a pick em round and am round where someone is badly beaten or even where someone is left in a state that they wouldn’t be able to compete( my old mentor Eliot Marshal broke veras arm) are scored 10/9. I look at a fight like Frankie and Maynard. That 1st round should have been 10/6 or 10/7. We have a system which doesn’t differentiate enough between sound win or pick em round and it’s a source of conflict.
15 minutes first round plus a 5 min final round

No points

Judged on damage

He lost his chance of becoming champ, he knows rematch Bones will likely manufacture a genius game plan that will crush Dom, also if he would’ve won he would’ve gotten an immediate rematch which will bring the $$$ but now he has to wait for Jan or possibly Jon moving up to HW and is left with fighting contenders that are high risk and low reward like Volkan and Santos.

15 minutes first round plus a 5 min final round

No points

Judged on damage
Very different sport and may not be viewer friendly. It would favor grapplers. My background is BJJ and I would like more time for at least one round . We have lots of fights where a round end with someone on their belly but they fight off submission, another 3-5 ,in may change a lot of fights.

Lol this is the Jon Jones haters thread I see, where you can all get together and whine about poor decisions, pico's an pulsing lol ! Jon jones is the best eva, deal with it jabroni's

Maybe if he showed a bit more in the final rounds we wouldn't be in this place. Honestly we see lots of bad decisions but this one has people arguing in both directions. When you are the challenger you often have to do a bit more than champion to get over unconscious bias. He just needs to fight 5 rounds next time and he might win.

This is his first loss,it was for a world title and decision was contreversial so we cant blame him. Porier was way sad when he lost and that wasnt even his first loss. What these athletes go through to get to the title shot and not winning it must've broken thier hearts.

Would've, could've, 2-3, 3-2, whatever. The fact is, you DIDN"T DO DICK on the final round when your coaches basically screamed to do something. Anything. Didn't throw a single punch. Not a single kick. JOnes marched forward and you back pedaled. So now you deal with that, get your cardio back, and pray you get a rematch.

He shouldn't have coasted. Jones controlled like 21 minutes of that fight. He would come out aggressive then coast for 3-4 minutes. It was a super close fight and rightfully so to be upset but look in the mirror man...

Back