Where does Conor rank on all time goat lists?

Istryker

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Other than the top 4 which is in no order (Jon Jones, Silva, Fedor and GSP.) the MMA GOAT lists are kinda unclear. You have Khabib and Mighty Mouse up there but you don’t have much depth.

Is Conor a top 10 fighter of all time?

Lot of guys above him lol.

Below Rich Franklin, BJ Penn, Hughes, Hendo, Aldo, Khabib, MM, Chuck, Sylvia, Couture, Wanderlei, Cejudo, and pretty much every other guy who's defended a title.

This has to be a troll job....

I'll guess..'bout 350

Last edited by a moderator:
Below Rich Franklin, BJ Penn, Hughes, Hendo, Aldo, Khabib, MM, Chuch, Sylvia, Couture, Wanderlei, Cejudo, and pretty much every other guy who's defended a title.

i agree with your sentiment partially but I don’t think he’s below a few of those guys

He just wrecked Cowboy and if he beats Diego Sanchez next I would have him at number 1.

He'll forever be GOAT of money earnings so that should cushion the blow of not being on the all time fighters list.

Even below Forrest Griffin and Matt Serra. At least they defended.

Lets see what Conor 2.0 brings to the table and then we can start to talk about it.

I would probably put him somewhere between 11-20 right now. He won 2 belts, which is incredibly impressive no matter how you paint it. I guess the biggest strike against him is he hasn't really had longstanding divisional dominance like the fighters in the top 10 of all time like Fedor, GSP, Anderson, Jones, Demetrius, Aldo, Khabib, Hughes, Big Nog, etc.

I would equate him to having a similar ranking of someone like Randy Couture

i agree with your sentiment partially but I don’t think he’s below a few of those guys
He's ahead of them in money, if that matters, but not in accomplishments. All of those guys have multiple defenses, Conor has 0. 10-2 is a good record, but not as impressive when only 3 of those were title fights.

He needs many more impressive wins to be in that list.
He have the potential to be up there ... in several years

Back