Early Prelims

Miles Johns vs. Mario Bautista
Journey Newson vs. Domingo Pilarte
Andre Ewell vs. Jonathan Martinez

5/10

giphy.gif

It's Meh.

Will be rowing my boat down the stream.

How the fuck is Jaun Adams ahead of Lewis?

Regardless theres only a few fights that interest me.
Black beast and Bektic
Hoping Jones vs Reyes is competitive
Valentina has the pontential to brutally finish but can also be the worst fight on the card

Main Card

Jon Jones (c) vs. Dominick Reyes
Valentina Shevchenko (c) vs. Katlyn Chookagian
Juan Adams vs. Justin Tafa
Mirsad Bektić vs. Dan Ige
Derrick Lewis vs. Ilir Latifi

Televised Prelims

Trevin Giles vs. Antonio Arroyo
Alex Morono vs. Kalinn Williams
Lauren Murphy vs. Andrea Lee
Austin Lingo vs. Youseff Zalal

Early Prelims

Miles Johns vs. Mario Bautista
Journey Newson vs. Domingo Pilarte
Andre Ewell vs. Jonathan Martinez

5/10

better than ufc 246 , but 4.5/10. The 2 title fights are ok and bekitc vs dan ige gonna be good but juan adams vs justin and derrick lewis vs latifi are just annoying matchmaking for a main card

Main card is a solid 7, bullet and black beast are carrying. If jones loses it will be a great card :D

Black Beast and the main event are the only attractions, but... not exactly must see TV.

What the fuck is that HW fight doing on the main card.
Tafa got KOed silly on some prelims, and Juan Adams got humiliated by Greg Hardy.

Other than that, the main card is fine, and the prelims are, I guess, prelims.

But I swear to God, if Valentina doesn't finish this fight...

5/10

But 10/10 with this newest addition!

giphy.gif

4.7 out of 10. 14 bucks to watch Juan Adams? PPV ripoff again. ME and CoMain will likely end up UDs for the champs. Looks like another run at Twin Peaks for me

I'm not familiar with the fighters on the undercard, so I don't know what to expect.
The main card would be above average for a fight night.

Main and Co-Main run a pretty good chance of being tap tap decisions.
BB fight might be a KO but 'll catch the highlight rather than risk wasting 15 minutes watching two guys gas out punching air.
After his last one I'm not paying money for another Adams fight until he shows something more

Bektic Ige might be an ok scrap but they don't exactly carry the name value to make me want to part with 70 bucks.

All of these cards lately really go to show that the UFC needs to rethink the pay-per-view model.

It's not a terrible card, but I'm definitely not paying over $60 to see it.

I don’t expect any card that features McGregor or Jones to have many other quality fights as they can sell on their own. With the amount of fight cards they’re doing per year, they need to distribute the talent.

They’ll stack other cards that won’t have as impressive of a main event but are an overall great card.

I wanted to stay up for this card (living in Europe which means watching from 1 to 7AM) but then Vera and O'Malley fights were out and now card is even weaker.

I know main and co main will be boring decisions. Not excited about HWs and Lewis might just do nothing again for 13 minutes until he KTFO Latifi.

Prelims are terrible too, very weak card.

Last edited:
Better than UFC 246, by a lot, but still not great. Jones-Reyes is great, Bektic-Ige is good. Latifi-Lewis is weird AF but could be good.

Shevchenko-Chookagian could be very good or very bad, and Adams-Tafa has no business being on the Main Card. Seriously, that's egregious.

The undercard is pretty weak. Murphy-Lee should be a good fight.

5.5/10

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back