Weili Zhang responds to Joanna making jokes about her/the coronavirus

Koniradi98

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

EPdPZecW4AAlQuS

Lol thats savage. Joanna went there. Cant wait for the fight.

It's terribly bad taste, but it also means the Joanna we know may be returning. She is really at her best when she is a borderline dick pre-fight.

That said, Zhang is probably twice as motivated now. Which could spell a quick and viscous response.

Zhang was already going to literally kill her now Zhang will torture her in there

Zhang is a beast she wins this by Ko anyway

It's terribly bad taste, but it also means the Joanna we know may be returning. She is really at her best when she is a borderline dick pre-fight.

That said, Zhang is probably twice as motivated now. Which could spell a quick and viscous response.
Really? She was the biggest scumbag in the 1st rose fight and she got badly destroyed

Joanna is gonna get Corona'd in this fight against Zhang

Joanna is kinda a POS. Mocking dead/dying people is always a dick move. I hope Weili beats her senseless

honestly its kinda not classy but im still laughing.
Problem is this puts a lot of pressure on JJ now, shit talk and you might get KO'd by the Corona Champ

honestly its kinda not classy but im still laughing.
Problem is this puts a lot of pressure on JJ now, shit talk and you might get KO'd by the Corona Champ
If Zhang knocks her out then drinks a corona after the fight. That would be a savage rebuttal.

I didn’t make this and I’m not making fun of the people involved, just thought I would share

8648AAAD-C477-4F67-B203-5E3110FCB170.jpeg

Really pathetic how jealous of China's success people are openly rejoicing deaths. Shit hole tier mentality smh.

If Zhang knocks her out then drinks a corona after the fight. That would be a savage rebuttal.
FUCK that'd be hilarious.

ladies and gentleman this bout is brought to you by Corona. Powered by corona, the official virus of the UFC.

Back