Who should TRT Vitor fight?

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I would definitely like Wanderlei, but he is in Bellator.

I would bring him Thiago Silva actually for the warm up.

Is Wand under contract though? I doubt it.

images

Antonio Carlos Junior

He's signed for ONE, the only match to make is vs Aung La N Sang
<{JustBleed}>

lol NO.
Vitor needs a tune up fight and at least one more cycle of whatever hes doing. making him fight this guy isn't fair...but OneFC doesn't give a fuck, look at what they did to Sage and Eddie lol.

lol NO.
Vitor needs a tune up fight and at least one more cycle of whatever hes doing. making him fight this guy isn't fair...but OneFC doesn't give a fuck, look at what they did to Sage and Eddie lol.
who is that guy?

who is that guy?
i cant remember his name. its like alain or something. french guy ( i think ) whos super flexible despite all that muscle. his warm up routine is like Yoel's. he's like a midget yoel.

lol NO.
He's 4-5...this is a tune up fight. Lol

who is that guy?
Alain Nglani. It's a good match-up because both Ngalani and TRT-Vitor are exciting. It would be juice vs juice, which is what a lot of hardcores (myself included) watch ONE Championship for. Alain is also a good test for Vitor as he caters to a fan friendly style while also being beatable.

Prime Mullet TRT Vitor would dust Ngalani, so he would be a good measuring stick to see how well Old TRT Vitor does.

Ngalani also has a spinning heel kick KO of his own.
HDLYhb.gif

Alain Nglani. It's a good match-up because both Ngalani and TRT-Vitor are exciting. It would be juice vs juice, which is what a lot of hardcores (myself included) watch ONE Championship for. Alain is also a good test for Vitor as he caters to a fan friendly style while also being beatable.

Prime Mullet TRT Vitor would dust Ngalani, so he would be a good measuring stick to see how well Old TRT Vitor does.

Ngalani also has a spinning heel kick KO of his own.
HDLYhb.gif
seems a good matchup, indeed

I think Aung La

Thats unfortunate...would love to see a sparring video then
it's probably 50/50 I'd assume. Vitor has the better experience but Aung hasn't been brutally KO'd like Vitor has. + Age difference. But if you go on Vitor's instagram you can see his body's slow transformation into whatever he is now. His head and jaw look significantly different.

lol NO.

Nglani isn't that good, it'd be a fair match-up for Vitor. If he can't beat someone of his level he really needs to retire.

Nglani isn't that good, it'd be a fair match-up for Vitor. If he can't beat someone of his level he really needs to retire.
Vitor hasn't fought in a while man. Should pair him up with a bum. Like how they gave Raymond Daniels that Jason King guy in bellator.

Back