I don’t understand how Rogan can be popular still after being exposed so many times!

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Who buys his snake oil anyways? First he made it look like no one ever can beat Machida and when Rua did, he never said it’s Shogan’s era. Then the Ronda’s one in a million comment and then the Brock viking comments and Francis comments and now he saying that Conor has pistons for punches and that Cowboy is as tough as they come!!!! Dude makes me want to puke because he never admits certain things like Francis got owned by Stipe and he is the better fighter. He never mentions that Brock is like any roided huge guys and he never admits that Ronda needed to work on her striking!

finally, if Cowboy is so so tough and he was finished by shoulder strikes and toes strikes that means Nate is superhuman that should be saving people from mass shooters or something!!

How can anyone not figure this clown out by now, the guy is an f joke yet making millions, go and figure! I will never understand how he is relevant?

You think if you did roids you could be like brock lesnar?

Brock is a viking

Attachments

• 233FC402-BAC2-4B94-A080-0EA92B0AEB78.jpeg
    233FC402-BAC2-4B94-A080-0EA92B0AEB78.jpeg
    238 KB · Views: 38
Maybe it's because most people are not sensitive and weak as you are and they don't think much about it

Who gives a shit..

But-but.. he was/is percieved as being wrong on subjects i care deeply about.. why can't we all point and laugh at him!?

You think if you did roids you could be like brock lesnar?
main-qimg-2c400d3b46d933cb8eb14266234261c3

images

Because he's very passionate about the sport.
Yes, sometimes he's too passionate for his own good and lets himself get lured into some overblown narratives, but he's still genuinely passionate about MMA and he's articulate as well.

Who buys his snake oil anyways? First he made it look like no one ever can beat Machida and when Rua did, he never said it’s Shogan’s era. Then the Ronda’s one in a million comment and then the Brock viking comments and Francis comments and now he saying that Conor has pistons for punches and that Cowboy is as tough as they come!!!! Dude makes me want to puke because he never admits certain things like Francis got owned by Stipe and he is the better fighter. He never mentions that Brock is like any roided huge guys and he never admits that Ronda needed to work on her striking!

finally, if Cowboy is so so tough and he was finished by shoulder strikes and toes strikes that means Nate is superhuman that should be saving people from mass shooters or something!!

How can anyone not figure this clown out by now, the guy is an f joke yet making millions, go and figure! I will never understand how he is relevant?

You sound like you're just being salty because of how successful Joe Rogan is. He's also in his 50's and would kick your ass with ease

You sound like you're just being salty because of how successful Joe Rogan is. He's also in his 50's and would kick your ass with ease
Not really but his comments that Cowboy didn’t take a dive and that the shoulder strikes did him in are extremely biased and triggering

Most of these fighters are his friends. People he sees and hangs out with. He cares about them. Do you expect him to betray his friends and talk shit about them? He openly has said he doesn't like cut people down down and strives to build fighters up. And he generally does believe in what he is saying.

he never admits certain things like Francis got owned by Stipe and he is the better fighter. He never mentions that Brock is like any roided huge guys and he never admits that Ronda needed to work on her striking!

You actually grossly misinformed here because he has said all of these things on podcasts, albeit using less harsh wording

Lol @ a UFC employee being "exposed" for doing what's literally part of his job by hyping fighters.

Because he's very passionate about the sport.
Yes, sometimes he's too passionate for his own good and lets himself get lured into some overblown narratives, but he's still genuinely passionate about MMA and he's articulate as well.
So making someone out of many fighters to be one in a million is passionate? What about the rest, are they extras? That’s not passion, that’s biased and closed minded opinions

Lol @ a UFC employee being "exposed" for doing what's literally part of his job by hyping fighters.
Exactly my point how can people not see how biased and fake this manlet is?

You need a hobby

Most of these fighters are his friends. People he sees and hangs out with. He cares about them. Do you expect him to betray his friends and talk shit about them? He openly has said he doesn't like cut people down down and strives to build fighters up. And he generally does believe in what he is saying.

You actually grossly misinformed here because he has said all of these things on podcasts, albeit using less harsh wording

After siding all the way with one, it’s too late don’t u think?

So making someone out of many fighters to be one in a million is passionate? What about the rest, are they extras? That’s not passion, that’s biased and closed minded opinions

He literally talks up every single fighter. And he openly admits this. He just gives extra praise to people that truly impress him. At the time the whole world thought Ronda was invincible. He overestimated her abilities. He was just as shocked as everyone else when she lost. The man isn't perfect

Back