"WAHHH DC eyepoked Stipe!"

TheToqueville

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
But Stipe poking DC is fine, amirite guys?

I know lots of you are desperately searching for a reason to hate DC, but you can do better than that!

Last edited:
People are upset that DC was more effective with his pokes

But Stipe poking DC is fine, amirite guys?

I know lots of you are desperately searching for a reason to hate DC for KOing Stipe, but you can do better than that!

agree. Thanks for the video. Stipe poked dc just as much. Especially in the first. Dc did get in the best one in the second fight though. I will acknowledge this.

One guy wants the trilogy and the other doesn't, because both know what happens next time DC sticks to his wrestling 20200105_114634.jpg 20200105_114702.jpg

In the rematch, the eyepokes from DC were blatant and egregious as fuck. No justifying that, and I'm a DC fan.

Trilogy needs to happen though.

Stipe knows conors coming for that belt. Thats why he already has the “sore eye” excuse for when he eats that straight left and its nighty night for ole stipe.

dude, those were blatant, predatory, eye gouges, y'know, the kinda dirty shit DC used to call out JJ for doing them

Last edited:
Stipe eyepoked DC once, in a situation—while framing out, a common happening—that gives all the appearance of being accidental.

DC poked Stipe numerous times, sometimes in ways that are almost impossible to explain away as accidental. And with far greater damage.

Stipe eyepoked DC once, in a situation—while framing out, a common happening—that gives all the appearance of being accidental.

DC poked Stipe numerous times, sometimes in ways that are almost impossible to explain away as accidental. And with far greater damage.

this.

Any excuse not to run this fight back is blatant ducking.

the two best UFC HW's are 1-1 someone's gotta seal the deal.

Last edited:
Basically this. Just a bunch of salted turds who can't deal with the fact the 5'9 chubby LHW guy on the right KO'd the 6'3 HW on the left in spectacular fashion.
View attachment 718863

Lol, no, the big guy just doesn’t wanna end up like the guy in your av.

if DC can’t win without gouging he should piss off back to LHW

False equivalence is a concept you don't want to hit these guys with. They can't handle it.

Not all eye pokes are equally bad. Its mostly just because DC fans always gave Jones shit for eye pokes and now DC does them more than Jones does

Any excuse not to run this fight back is blatant ducking

I’m all for it tho, if some guy nearly blinded you with eyepokes, is thcompany fav and is about to retire, fuck it, refuse the fight who cares

if DC can’t win without gouging he should piss off back to LHW

He should go back to LHW. It forces him to get in shape. DC looks like he is fighting in 3ft of mud ever since his return to HW

I like DC, but those eye pokes were dirty as fuck and completely intentional in that fight.

After all the bitching about Bones, DC and his fans look like a bunch of hypocrites.

That being said, I'd love to see a trilogy fight. Not in a hurry to see Ngannou fight Stipe again and Blaydes still bores the hell out of me and will likely get KO'd.

Back